Why are a "select few" getting to play , when we purchased the same thing?

cylak

Yeah they are pissing on us with out the courtesy of calling it rain. Even sadder the fanboys that defend them so blindly and aren't even in the game yet... Pathetic.

As I said, you may argue with the system itself, but you agreed to it.

You think that staggered release means that BW is pissing on you. So, in other words, when you pre-ordered, you read that "BW will piss on you before the release" and clicked OK. Man, you must really like being pissed on.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The servers are ALL LOW POPULATION right now, I dont see why all the aussies can't get access. What a waste just sitting there when we could be levelling up. sigh...

Because people SLEEP! They have stopped the access waves until morning. People cannot stay awake 24/7 just because they have a shiny new toy!

The servers are ALL LOW POPULATION right now, I dont see why all the aussies can't get access. What a waste just sitting there when we could be levelling up. sigh...

excatly mate,

and why arent they working 24/7 as other companies do at the launch of a new MMO.

Oh well, might head down to the meadery later. *stretches* Ahh. See what they're brewing up.. :D

I think BW should have handled differently early access

They should have given you a code and then you would have had to run up 7000 steps to validate ... mind the snow trolls...

Because people SLEEP! They have stopped the access waves until morning. People cannot stay awake 24/7 just because they have a shiny new toy!
Nah, they have techs 24/7.

I knew I wasnt getting in. It's discrimination because im half black.

Edited by Hanzoe

excatly mate,

and why arent they working 24/7 as other companies do at the launch of a new MMO.

Stephen Reid

"For the record...

The Live Services team is working in shifts (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) for the next month to ensure that servers stay up, player population is well managed, issues are triaged, problems are communicated and bugs are fixed as fast as possible.

After that, we're on-call 24/7 for the life of the game."

how so? for wanting equal rights makes me stupid?

No, not reading the information provided on the site on how Early Game Access would be gated based on when you pre-registered your order, then making a post crying about your lack of reading skills makes you stupid.

I am fine on when ever I get in as long as they have a shiney ship and a smuggler for me.. I'll be all gentlemen like..

If you guys would have bother to read things with * next to them you might not be actting all angry..

Edited by Dayestorm

Because that's what BW decided in order to even the load. It's more about not having to delete or merge servers in the end. Still, it's all according to plan which was stated half a year ago.

Yes, exactly. Wanting equal rights makes you stupid. That is of course what I meant and not something else.

--

Chained-Fei

Previously of "Xenosaga" forums

Oh and because buying the exact same thing as the people playing now, makes me even more stupid right?

Ummm pre-orders started in july this year so think again haha

Not really, I had the game preordered on amazon way before that, that was when they gave the codes. I had preordered way before. They actually canceled my original preorder and said I was only allowed to preorder 1 game and gave me a discount code to get the price I had before.

Moral of this story?

1st Come, 1st Served.

If cylak had his way, people who pre-ordered yesterday would be playing today.

Which is, of course, ********.

First come, first served is based on limited quantities.

In the case of this game the its basically unlimited quantities so first come first served is a terrible business model when you have millions over preorders.

Bioware has the Data and statistics on the necessary accommodations to make. The only people holding the customers back is bioware.

Then bioware releases barely any information, Give the players information so that they can plan accordingly, instead of having to scourge around on the official forums just to get information from other players. Its ridiculous

I am fine on when ever I get in as long as the have shiney ship and smuggler for me.. I'll be all social..

If you guys would have bother to read things with * next to them you might not be actting all angry..

I've got some bad news about that Smuggler ship...

Yeah they are pissing on us with out the courtesy of calling it rain. Even sadder the fanboys that defend them so blindly and aren't even in the game yet... Pathetic.

Some people are just born to be rearlickers.

you mean...some people can comprehend what they read?

excatly mate,

Uhm... Seems to me like they are working 24/7....

Quote:

[Originally Posted by Muglor

They show up at regular working times, do their jobs...let a few people in to play the game, and then they go home after 8 hours....a 9-5 job.

For the record...]

The Live Services team is working in shifts (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) for the next month to ensure that servers stay up, player population is well managed, issues are triaged, problems are communicated and bugs are fixed as fast as possible.

After that, we're on-call 24/7 for the life of the game.[/Quote]