Why are a "select few" getting to play , when we purchased the same thing?

cylak

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, he didn't pay for anything. Everyone who ordered on Amazon said that they don't charge you right until release.
I also can't find anything that says you get EGA at all on the Amazon purchase page..until AFTER you order it (via email). So, you get something you didn't even 'know' you'd get at the time of ordering.

The entire argument is fail...But, let's face it..it's a troll..even if he doesn't know he's a troll..he's still a troll. Awareness is not a requirement to being a troll.

if they had given me what i payed for, what those who are now playing payed for, which was what i purchased, i would now be playing.

do you see how wrong your statement is?

Two points:

1. It's Paid, not payed. P A I D an easy enough word.
  2. Lastly, you have not PAID for anything yet. Amazon DO NOT CHARGE until they ship, so you have not PAID for anything yet.

With all do respect to the replies that say "you misunderstood SWTOR" it says "up to five days early, which means you are not guarnteed 2-5 days early".. your not exactly correct.. it is decietful/clever advertising on SWTORs part.

If SWTOR has no intention of allowing December pre-orders to play untill the 18/19 or so, then the advertisement should read (to the December pre-order audience) "PREORDER - and play 1-2 days early, not FIVE. If this was the case, the advertisement to play FIVE days early would have appealed to the September, October, November audience specifically.

BUT This is just speculation and time will tell how genuine SWTOR was with their advertisment to the individuals who preorder in the last couple weeks.

For the record, I did pre-order in December with the notion that I will get to play early. For some odd reason I thought I would be playing with everyone else on launch day. I took the "may" part of the advertisement to mean that early access launch day was not yet specific within the 5 day period... as opposed to "waves" of launches throughout that period.

Im not mad as I did not expect to be playing this early. Just irritated with the lack of clarification from a game of this caliber.

OMG i don't want to offend anyone but are u ppl so stupid since u were born or someone pay u for being one?? LEARN ENGLISH, READ POSTS ON FORUMS, READ ESPECIALLY POSTS POSTED BY DEV AND STOP CRYING. AND IF U STILL CAN'T UNDERSTAND PLEASE LEAVE THIS GAME AND STOP PISSING OFF OTHER PPL PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEE!!!!!:mad:

Yes i would assume someone who is right would start getting boring when all you are trying to do , is validate why i have been scammed by BW/EA.

and yes all those people that preordered and arent playing have been scammed, its that simple.

Then what are you still doing here?! GO! NOTIFY THE BUREAU OF CONSUMER PROTECTION, SUE EVERYONE, SOAR HIGH MY BEAUTIFUL EAGLE!

spider mans webshooting ability is impossible according to the conversation of mass law.

Unless spider man is a black hole,.. that way he could have an endless supply of spiderweb whilst still expaining the whole 'where does it come from' question..

Ofcourse the generally accepted theorem by steven hawkins states that if hed be a black hole.. time and space would stand still around him.. not to mention tghat hed suck up our solar system in a microsecond

I also can't find anything that says you get EGA at all on the Amazon purchase page..until AFTER you order it (via email). So, you get something you didn't even 'know' you'd get at the time of ordering.

The entire argument is fail...But, let's face it..it's a troll..even if he doesn't know he's a troll..he's still a troll. Awareness is not a requirement to being a troll.

i beg to differ, a troll should be fully aware of what hes doing.

With all do respect to the replies that say "you misunderstood SWTOR" it says "up to five days early, which means you are not guarnteed 2-5 days early".. your not exactly correct.. it is decietful/clever advertising on SWTORs part.

If SWTOR has no intention of allowing December pre-orders to play untill the 18/19 or so, then the advertisement should read (to the December pre-order audience) "PREORDER - and play 1-2 days early, not FIVE. If this was the case, the advertisement to play FIVE days early would have appealed to the September, October, November audience specifically.

BUT This is just speculation and time will tell how genuine SWTOR was with their advertisment to the individuals who preorder in the last couple weeks.

For the record, I did pre-order in December with the notion that I will get to play early. For some odd reason I thought I would be playing with everyone else on launch day. I took the "may" part of the advertisement to mean that early access launch day was not yet specific within the 5 day period... as opposed to "waves" of launches throughout that period.

Im not mad as I did not expect to be playing this early. Just irritated with the lack of clarification from a game of this caliber.

You assumed wrong. You. You. See a trend here? You.

id agree if the vast majority of people were of the mindset that they wouldn't play swtor at all if they couldn't play early... do you think if it said 1-2 days instead of 5 days that people would turn away? they could do it to clarify but ultimately i dont think its going to change anyones mind on whether or not they are going to play swtor

no you didnt spend money to play early, what dont you understand about this?? preorder does not mean early access, it means you reserve a copy of the game before it comes out to secure your copy on release...you dont even know proper definitions and you're trying to convince people your skewed perception holds weight

I purchased what those who are now playing purchased, see whats wrong here ?

Its called "MONEY" !!!

They had the money before you so they get to play before you...

hmmm...kind of like giving someone a Advantage in game because they have more money than you.....and here I thought a MMO would not stoop so low to sell stuff to give another player more of a advantage.

I guess the dollar wins!

id agree if the vast majority of people were of the mindset that they wouldn't play swtor at all if they couldn't play early... do you think if it said 1-2 days instead of 5 days that people would turn away? they could do it to clarify but ultimately i dont think its going to change anyones mind on whether or not they are going to play swtor

Actually this scam has caused people to cancel preorders, which lost them money

They are not responsible for your misunderstanding of written language. Nor are they going to revert the changes to suit you. It has been discussed..at length..well before you pre-ordered. You'd have known this already even with some basic reading. Specifically, the pre-order announcement page that explained it in detail when the pre-order was launched.

spider mans webshooting ability is impossible according to the conversation of mass law.

Unless spider man is a black hole,.. that way he could have an endless supply of spiderweb whilst still expaining the whole 'where does it come from' question..

Ofcourse the generally accepted theorem by steven hawkins states that if hed be a black hole.. time and space would stand still around him.. not to mention tghat hed suck up our solar system in a microsecond

i feel like spiderman shoots his web much like how we pee or shoot other stuff from that organ

I purchased what those who are now playing purchased, see whats wrong here ?

You purchased a game that has not been Officially released yet. In a day or two, maybe 3, you get to play it. And then you get to see all the "noobs" and tell them "HAHA I got to play before the game was released! SUCKERS SHOULDA PREORDERED!!!"