PVP Lucky Dip Bags

illsley

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice troll....

So now you have gone silent .....

Trust me u got lucky me and loads of other who grind prob more than u have did not and all we are saying is that is is **** and will maybe ruin the game .

When the masses catch up in valor ranks u will start to see more complaints

**** this game. This system is complete crap. Ive opened 25 bags and have 2 **** items meanwhile a valor rank 10 i my guild has more stuff them me outa his 1st 5 bags. *** is this?

We are seeing this everywhere to the point lots of people are saying that u get lower Crit bag chance the higher valor u have.

myslef i have had in 28 bags along with the orignal poster ( as we did it togther) have had 3 sets of gloves and thats it in a 28 break streak of nothing

This system is by far the most ridiculously stupid one ever created.

A guildie of mine is widely known as the unluckiest person in the world, and has not received anything at all for 15 bags. While I've got 6 parts from total of 14 bags. An another guildie of mine received 4x set parts + weapon + implants + a relic in TWO days (+ he got lower robe 3 times).

In worst case scenario you could spend all your time in the laggy warzones, work your *ss off and receive nothing at all, while the others get full gear with almost no effort whatsoever. Jeez.

Edited by Swie

This system is by far the most ridiculously stupid one ever created.

A guildie of mine is widely known as the unluckiest person in the world, and has not received anything at all for 15 bags. While I've got 6 parts from total of 14 bags. An another guildie of mine received 4x set parts + weapon + implants + a relic in TWO days.

In worst case scenario you could spend all your time in the laggy warzones, work your *ss off and receive nothing at all, while the others get full gear with almost no effort whatsoever. Jeez.

yes its its totally crap

Ive grinded plenty of games dozens of hours a day. And this game too. To buy one item with those commendations would take 20 bags, and you can get maybe 5-7 bags per day through grinding warzones plus 2 from dailies.

So in mayble 4 months ill have all the gear? When others get better gear all free with lucky dip.

This game doesnt reward any effort what so ever. Its pure luck based.

20 bags = 60 cent coms. Cent helm/chest/pants are 39 comms and I think the boots gloves are less and the belt is liek 23.

The two weekly quests alone give you 6 bags a week. Then with the 14 daily bags in a week, that's 20 a week not including ones you buy with coms. So 60+ cent coms a week.

There is no way you have no PVP gear at valor rank 55.

Edited by Kyrinic

20 bags = 60 cent coms. Cent helm/chest/pants are 39 comms and I think the boots gloves are less and the belt is liek 23.

The two weekly quests alone give you 6 bags a week. Then with the 14 daily bags in a week, that's 20 a week not including ones you buy with coms. So 60+ cent coms a week.

There is no way you have no PVP gear at valor rank 55.

he got pvp gear but he also opened 28 bags in a row with no drops , its mentioned here the exact numbers i think he has got 48 bags in total and 3-4 bits of gear , with a streak of 28 -0 of late

You mean I actually have to WORK for my gear? What kind of game is this!? *ragequit*

Seriously, I've opened 50 bags and only got 4 champion pieces, but the commendations have bought me 4 other pieces, so my work has paid off. Like they say, no pain, no gain.

You mean I actually have to WORK for my gear? What kind of game is this!? *ragequit*

Seriously, I've opened 50 bags and only got 4 champion pieces, but the commendations have bought me 4 other pieces, so my work has paid off. Like they say, no pain, no gain.

Quite the opposite, unfairly some people are gaining a lot without pain, while the others suffer. Not to mention centurion gear is inferior to the RNG gear.

and it doesnt annoy u that rank10 valor people do the weeklys and get 6-7 bits of gear in 1 -2 hours

he got pvp gear but he also opened 28 bags in a row with no drops , its mentioned here the exact numbers i think he has got 48 bags in total and 3-4 bits of gear , with a streak of 28 -0 of late

Ok? 28 bags is 84 cent coms. That's enough for a purple main weapon.

He would probably be more pissed if he got three pairs of pants like some people did.

and it doesnt annoy u that rank10 valor people do the weeklys and get 6-7 bits of gear in 1 -2 hours

Does it annoy me that people get lucky? Sure. But it annoys me more when people complain about not being able to get gear when they clearly haven't done anything worthwhile to deserve it.

Does it annoy me that people get lucky? Sure. But it annoys me more when people complain about not being able to get gear when they clearly haven't done anything worthwhile to deserve it.

so someone grinding to rank 55 or so valor doesnt deserve gear and someone that is rank 10 does

Let me reiterate: I've opened a grand total of 35 bags since hitting 50. I've gotten, exactly:

3 Relics.

3 Mainhand weapons (one went to an off-spec weapon, the other is collecting dust).

2 Belts.

1 Legs.

1 Implant.

Everything else has been just comms. With those tokens I got the following champion pieces:

Legs.

Belt.

Weapon.

Implant.

My luck could be better. However, the comms I've collected allowed me to further buy:

Implant.

Earpiece.

Bracers.

Shield.

Which gives me 8 PvP pieces out of the 12, with 4 remaining. So yeah, I was hoping for more Champion pieces, but the Centurion pieces do well enough, as it turns out, so I'm content with the fruits of my labor.

The system is terrible, it has nothing to do with effort, and everything to do with luck. Those who are lucky not only get geared sooner but they are also getting the higher quality gear. I can put two to three times the effort of someone else, but, i am unlucky so i get worse gear at a much slower rate.

If you read his post you would realize the problem is not the grind, it is the fact that lucky people get geared faster for far less effort. I have a guild-mate who got 5 bags, every single bag had a piece of gear in it and they were all different. I opened 10 bags got 3 pieces and all were relics. And then you get people like the OP who opened 28 bags and received nothing.

The system should be reversed, the bags should give champ commendations, with a chance of centurion gear. But since they wont do that, they need to increase the rate at which unlucky people can get and decrease the Rate at which lucky people can get gear. You do this by increasing Centurion commendation per bag from 3 to 5 if you don't get gear. And then Champion gear should require Centurion Commendation along with the incomplete piece gear.

I so agree im rank 50 today i had 3 items i opened 15 bags and got 3 items the same freaking items a allready had, it feels like im getting pissed up and down my back when vr 25 have full gear.

I so agree im rank 50 today i had 3 items i opened 15 bags and got 3 items the same freaking items a allready had, it feels like im getting pissed up and down my back when vr 25 have full gear.

Well lets hope its changed or fixed in the next patch as i think they will lose a lot of subs over this and if they wait to long to fix it , it will be to late

Oh don't you worry. The Battlemaster bags, can only be quested and not purchased... and give you Champion Coms if you dont get an item :)

That way at valor 60, you can start saving to get the Champion items you didnt get in the 50+ bags you opened on the way to Battlemaster. Yes, the Champion items cost just as many coms as the Centurion.