Anyone else playing a truly "grey" character?

Thradar

Here's what I'm doing with my smuggler alt.

Everything he does is random. Any time a decision has to be made (except for rewards and spec) or a dialogue choice...I roll a die. Whatever happens happens. (almost) All biases removed.

For dialogue choices I don't even look at the responses, I just roll and hit the number. Dark side, light side, refusing quests...smugglers take it all in stride. :D

Anyone else playing a character like this?

Edited by Thradar

My Agent follows his orders to the letter, but will typically go for the more light side inclined options when whatever involved does not directly hinder his objective. For instance, if he is ordered by his superiors to 'dispose' of an asset despite them aiding him he will do so. The ends usually justify the means.

Mind you, I still end up with more Light Side points.

My Trooper is level 23 and is light side 1, but for all intents and purposes could be called "grey". He will follow his orders if he feels they will advance the cause of the Republic, and is willing to disobey direct orders if he feels they are unjust. Most of his DS points come from killing surrendered Imperial Agents.

I play a Sith Warrior female, played grey the whole way, and was pleasantly surprised to find that

Jeasa recognized my ambiguity and said that my true intentions were unknowable, which drove her nuts. It was awesome. Eventually I will have the scene up on youtube

Thus far I was rewarded with being grey, I can only assume that Bioware will eventually provide grey items for us. Something along the lines that you need 1000 dark and 1000 light to use the item.

I hardly ever pick my "true" choice....i always go with light with exception of a few times that I simply could not stomach the light side option, even moving the cursor over that choice made me want to puke. In general I dont want to go around being a jerk either.

honestly I hate the nerf that comes with being nuetral but I also didnt want to complain because if you think about it......its actually quite more realistic this way isnt it? I mean I'm sure the jedi make choices that go against their nature, choices they really dont wanna make but do anyway because its what the council would expect of them. They are in fact held accountable to their superiors....thats just life.