The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

ST-AP lev 50 Champion equip : SHIELD or CRIT for pvp??

Spurgo

Hi.

Here is the question.

When i ll ding lev 50 as a hybrid 25-14-2 what should i aim to buy to be as effective as possible in PVP?

or better:

1- if i'll get a full champion set with SHIELD-ABSORB, w/o the 10% shield chance from Empowered tech, what percentage of shielding and absorb will i reach? (more or less 45-45?)

2- if i'll aim at a set with AIM-CRIT will my 25 points in ST be usefull, or i will gimp too mutch all the shield/absorb combo, and it will be better to specialize deeper into Pyro and/or AdvProto?

i mean:

If i take a defensive set will i have to create a pretty defensive build, better if enchanced by Empowered tech and if my aim is to dps i will better focus on an aggressive build, non wasting 25 points into Shield Tech?

I saw some nice footage form player mostrly defensive in equip and build, that looks like some panzer on the field.

Btw i saw some others with aggressive playstiles and offensive build/equip that were melting apart peoples in pvp.

Last but not least:

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#301hRGbdRroMZbsbroZb.1

this is my build.

What equip do u think will work best in pvp with this biuld?!

Tnx for your attention.

Hi.

Here is the question.

When i ll ding lev 50 as a hybrid 25-14-2 what should i aim to buy to be as effective as possible in PVP?

or better:

1- if i'll get a full champion set with SHIELD-ABSORB, w/o the 10% shield chance from Empowered tech, what percentage of shielding and absorb will i reach? (more or less 45-45?)

2- if i'll aim at a set with AIM-CRIT will my 25 points in ST be usefull, or i will gimp too mutch all the shield/absorb combo, and it will be better to specialize deeper into Pyro and/or AdvProto?

i mean:

If i take a defensive set will i have to create a pretty defensive build, better if enchanced by Empowered tech and if my aim is to dps i will better focus on an aggressive build, non wasting 25 points into Shield Tech?

I saw some nice footage form player mostrly defensive in equip and build, that looks like some panzer on the field.

Btw i saw some others with aggressive playstiles and offensive build/equip that were melting apart peoples in pvp.

Last but not least:

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#301hRGbdRroMZbsbroZb.1

this is my build.

What equip do u think will work best in pvp with this biuld?!

Tnx for your attention.

I'm close to your build.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#301GMGbbMroZrcrroZb.1

I have the champion supercommando's. Now as I get more piecies, I may go for one of the other pvp bonus's and rip the mods out of the supercommando's for the def/shield/absorb.

Since servers are down, I can't give exact numbers, but I can protect/carry ball very well. And I do really decent damage.