I Hate You BioWare

Cempa

Oh and I guess you are Mr Time traveller. Never say never.

But getting mad over stupid RNG is probably the most memorable parts of MMO's! They wouldn't dare take it out!

It could also be a conspiracy... the longer you don't get the pieces you want, the longer you'll spend PvP'ing, meaning you'll keep your subscription running longer.

/tinfoilhat

what is RNG?

RNG = Random Number Generator.

It means randomness about some aspect of the game. Like with champion gear. You get 6 bags from dailys/weeklys/commendations, you open them all and get sh*t and look at the dude next to you, who opened his first 3 and got 3 parts of the set instantly.

Regards,

Kalantris

I've opened up 42 bags so far and heres what Ive gotten:

2 relics

1 earpiece

1 bracer

1 helmet (got it on my 42nd bag)

I know theres probably somewhere thats worse off than me but this is crappy enough luck haha.

Yep, same here. Meanwhile my friend who hit 50 yesterday got 5 items in 9 bags, including the main hand weapon, which I have yet to see. She's already better geared than I am. I am mad bro.

I can't tell you how many bags I opened on the way to 60 Valor. Now.. I have opened 8 Battlemaster bags... All I get is Com's to buy the Champion set that I already have minus the one piece that never dropped in over 50+ bags... gg

On a side note, my companion has his full set.. minus that one piece.... Wish I could gear up other companions, but I only have one that uses my type gear.

Edited by vanish