PVP exploit

Allmightyprom

Guilds making opposite faction characters, queing and then getting into games against their clan on the opposite faction. This will cause you to lose every game that this happens in, seeing as half of your team could actually just be the enemy.

Blatant exploit is blatant.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guilds making opposite faction characters, queing and then getting into games against their clan on the opposite faction. This will cause you to lose every game that this happens in, seeing as half of your team could actually just be the enemy.

Blatant exploit is blatant.

As you can't play together anyway. I don't see why you should be able to make characters of opposing factions on the same server. :confused:

As you can't play together anyway. I don't see why you should be able to make characters of opposing factions on the same server. :confused:

Clan A makes sith clan called Idiotsempire

Clan A makes rep clan called Idiotsrepublic

Clan Idiotsempire queues up 4 players,

Clan Idiotsrepublic queues up 4 players,

They all get into the same game. you are teamed with the 4 members of idiots republic, therefore you are playing against 12 enemy because the people on your team let their buddies in their sith clan win.

Unwinnable game is unwinnable.

They all get into the same game. you are teamed with the 4 members of idiots republic, therefore you are playing against 12 enemy because the people on your team let their buddies in their sith clan win.

This just seems like a waste of time except to troll your server. You have 4 people queueing up to get basically nothing for as long as they keep doing it. Waste of time for 4 people.

If they all just....queued at the same time, and checked to make sure both 4 mans got the pop, they could get pretty much 100% win rate without having to have 4 people sititng on a lowbie faction alt doing nothing.

this isnt even halfway viable ...

you can never be sure you actually get into the same warzone ... especially not with empire having huttball 80% of the time ...

i agree tough that you shouldnt be able to make opposing faction toons(at least on pvp servers you shouldnt, PvE its ok).

Except this has never happened and will never happen. Did you bring any proof of this? This is wintrading just like in any other game. I know you're lying tho but feel free to prove me wrong.

The particular guild is still doing it. They now have lvl 50s on both rep and sith. Now if you get into a game with that guild and they have guys on opposite team, you are absolutly guaranteed a loss.

Those accounts should be banned or at least suspended. That's assuming that somewhere in the User Agreement they're at fault. It's a blatant exploit.

I can see this happening, but not reliably enough to matter in the long run. Yes they should be banned and mauled by rabid badgers, but that is more along the lines of the type of person they are, If they are willing to go to those kinds of lengths to exploit a game, I imagine they are more than willing to screw over anybody they meet.

Your a moron.

Who is gonna make alts and spend hours (time that they could be leveling or getting gear) playing hoping to land in the same games as there guild just to throw the match?

I have a suspicion that the tears and rage in /ops is why they're doing it, not the PvP rewards itself. In game trolls are really starting to get on my nerves.

(Not the forum ones, though. I love yooo. :o)

I'd like to add that the best thing you can do is to

1. troll them back.

Consulars get a pull friendly on a fairly short CD. Use it to pull trolling players into the fire. I do that with AFK people all the time. :)

2. ignore.

Do NOT whine about it in ops. It's why they're there.

And as always: report. Report. Report. Report. Take screenshots of how they smack talk in ops (as I am sure they like to rub it in your face that you can't win) and send these screenshots to BW and ask if this is something they support. You'll probably not get a reply, but more often than not developers care more than you'd think.

They are using the game mechanics in a way it is not intended = exploit = ban.

Except this has never happened and will never happen. Did you bring any proof of this? This is wintrading just like in any other game. I know you're lying tho but feel free to prove me wrong.

oh you poor poor deluded person. OFC people are doing it seeing as there is nothing stopping people making chars on both factions on the same server.

1. troll them back.

Consulars get a pull friendly on a fairly short CD. Use it to pull trolling players into the fire. I do that with AFK people all the time. :)

2. ignore.

And as always: report. Report. Report. Report. Take screenshots of how they smack talk in ops (as I am sure they like to rub it in your face that you can't win) and send these screenshots to BW and ask if this is something they support. You'll probably not get a reply, but more often than not developers care more than you'd think.

They like to smack talk, laugh at us getting smashed apart while they watch their clan mates maul us. Also loving when the sith use /say to laugh and smack talk at us as well. Ill carry on reporting them. The clan in particular allready has its name in the dirt and will probably implode before long seeing as they zerg recruit any new character that is made.

How does this work when there is a 3:1 ratio? you going to sit there and keep queueing until you get each other? complete waste of time imo...

Better to just lose a match and re-queue than to try and spend 15 minutes trying to always get a win.....

1. troll them back.

2. ignore.

Your point #1 + your comments about reporting and your last sentence would result in your getting banned too....fyi.

Your point #1 + your comments about reporting and your last sentence would result in your getting banned too....fyi.

I am very well aware of that.

I am sure BW does what every other MMO company does and check chat log before issuing ban, and if Mrleetkid did an /ops "Lol nubs think you can win when we're on both sides hahahaha" just before I pulled him into the fire and he reported me, I hope he'll get some love too. And hopefully it'll make thm look more into these reports and /ops chat and get the rest of his team too.

To be very honest, I could take a couple of days of RL just to see a greifer eat a ban. I have plenty of things to do IRL. These idiots usually have nothing, so it'll sting a lot more for them.

Edited by Senefera

Your a moron.

Who is gonna make alts and spend hours (time that they could be leveling or getting gear) playing hoping to land in the same games as there guild just to throw the match?

Make sure you learn the difference between your and you're before you call anyone a moron.

oh you poor poor deluded person. OFC people are doing it seeing as there is nothing stopping people making chars on both factions on the same server.

You are so dumb xD WHY would people do it tho? If you wanna premade with 50s you're 100% chance of winning anyways. What makes you think anybody is doing it? Can you link ANY kind of proof instead of slandering guilds and players. If you prove me wrong I'll me impressed but until then you just look like a really dumb kid who's angry because of his losses and is looking for any kind of reason why he can't seem to win. No, your teammates aren't some kind of infiltrators, this isn't a conspiracy, kid ;) Link proof or get off this forum.

Eat ****

I eat healthy. Thanks you

Your =/= You're(You are)

This simple mistake make my eyes bleed more than a wall of text

your is a possessive adjective, indicating ownership of something

That is your sock.

Where is your potato?

you're is a contraction (combination) of you and are

Do you know what you're doing?

You're stupid.

The two are not interchangeable.

Getting it wrong makes you look stupid. And ugly.

Edited by mastersloup