Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it would make no sense from their end to let people in based on date. It's based on batches of X number of people.

Not sure why it makes no sense... they know how many people are in each day and can easily determine which days they want to cut it off. It is not like every wave is equal. The first wave today had alot more than any other.

At this point it really looks like they are trying to get everyone in tonight. The next few hours will tell. If they do 1 more you can almost be assured they will finish up today. I would say at this point it looks like they are going to get everyone in, but I would say it is close to 100% if they do one more.

I wouldn't count on it. It could be they're sending bits at a time and trying to meet an agreed upon goal. For example, maybe they were trying to get all of November done, in which case Wave 6 would be the last one. It could be they have no idea how many it takes to get to date X, so they're just releasing a bundle then watching probably this thread to find out how far along they made it. Here's hoping that this is not the case, but with the lack of specifics going on, it could be the case.

12.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11.30.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11.30.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

12.07.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

12.07.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

From Last night's post (can't find a link) We'll probably be in by tomorrow like they said!

Edited by Cozywheat

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

12.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

12.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

I have the invite.....but am at work....here is to much fun when I am home!!!!!

12/1 and just got my mail yay!

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

12.01.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

12.01.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order