Looking for Virtuous Fervent Battle Lightsaber

Rhaphael

As the title says I'm looking for the drop location of Virtuous Fervent Battle Lightsaber.

Yesterday the Vile Fervent Battle Lightsaber dropped for me from a gold-star mob on Tatooine, but it requires Dark II or III (not sure) to use however I'm Lightside.

I know there's a Fervent Battle Lightsaber on the commendation vendors, but this is offhand only, now I want a main hand matching piece.

Does anyone know which mob the Lightside version drops from?

Also, the databases show purple Fervent Battle gear, where does this come from? I only see the blue/orange versions on vendors/GTN.

Edited by Rhaphael

Take out the red crystal. Replace with a blue/green crystal. Bam, lightside.

It doesn't have a Red crystal. It has an Orange crystal, which I believe is alignment-neutral. So that means the weapon itself has the alignment restriction.

It doesn't have a Red crystal. It has an Orange crystal, which I believe is alignment-neutral. So that means the weapon itself has the alignment restriction.

I dunno. I have come across several orange crystal sabers that are dark side only. I am dark IV and I use an orange crystal.

Honestly, the crystal colors and their alignment makes no sense to me. Some sabers are alignment restricted even if you take the crystal and all mods out of them. So, like you say, the weapon itself is restricted in many cases. I have used a red crystal when i was alignment neutral, etc..

Added links to my original post to show the color crystal in the sabers.

Still looking, any other ideas?

And can anyone answer my other question: where do the purple fervent battle gear come from that show up in the database?

• 2 months later...