Slow abilities?

Mantraa

Slow abilities? I am a 49 combat specced sentinel and I think the execution of my abilities has been slowing down. I feel it takes too long to make the different hits, and it takes longer than before. This can be my imagination, but have anyone the same feeling? can we speed us self up somehow? There is a stats working like a speedbuff in combat?

I am really happy with my sentinel, but I just feel like a slow giant when hitting....in pvp its too easy to escape me before my hits land :)......

I've been having a different issue, so I really can't confirm yours. But my issue might be related to yours.

I'll hit a button and it won't respond. I can hit an ability and it just won't fire. Hit it several times, the button even flickers like it's being pressed. I usually have to hit a different ability, and come back to the flaked out ability.

-Kai-Lunn

I've been having a different issue, so I really can't confirm yours. But my issue might be related to yours.

I'll hit a button and it won't respond. I can hit an ability and it just won't fire. Hit it several times, the button even flickers like it's being pressed. I usually have to hit a different ability, and come back to the flaked out ability.

-Kai-Lunn

Experienced this BIG time with Watchman trying to use overload saber. Now using focus and don't really experience it anymore with my main abilities. However, some defensive cooldowns are still laggy to pop.

+1 to the no response skills, have had this happen on my sent and on my scoundral. Very frustrating to say the least. Needs to be looked at ASAP as it is game breaking when you cant hit a skill you need (as in hitting the key binding 8+ times and it still wont go ff)