SWTOR is the best game ever!

daMarek

Sarcasm ? Repepat same thing over and over again until they fix the game ? Waste of money. Better try game again in half a year or something. There are other titles out there that require our attention. Edited by DariuszPol

already done so. In fact I have no characters above 20. I have

Vanguard 19

Commando 18

Sage 16

Guardian 16

Smuggler 15

Scoundrel 14

Shadow 12

Sentinel 14

Sniper 12

Powertech 13

operative 10

All are fun and I'm taking my time.

Edited by DarthTenor

already done so. In fact I have no characters above 20. I have

Vanguard 19

Commando 18

Sage 16

JK 16

Smuggler 15

Scoundrel 14

Shadow 12

Sentinel 14

Sniper 12

BH 13

operative 10

All are fun and I'm taking my time.

You're bored. If you can't level a single character to 50 without needed to make another, it's a sign you're getting bored.

When I ding 50 and get tired of buggy raids, I'm gonna make an alt until they fix them, and enjoy the bejesus out of leveling him or her haven't decided yet.

Who's with me?

This is pretty much my plan. I'm loving the game and if I hit a wall at 50, well, no big deal. I've got plenty I can do while they work on it.

As for the poster above me: You're wrong. Some of us like making alts. It's not a sign of boredom at all. In my case, I have a couple I play with friends so neither of us outlevels the other, and others just because I wanted to see their class stories. I've done it in every MMO I've ever played, by the way, not just this one. Please don't impose your personality on the rest of us.

Edited by imtrick