Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

things to do at 50?

PBSkrilla

im lost. i dont want to quest for a while so ilum is no-go, plust i heard you need 200 commendations from there for a single piece of gear? and i spent my pvp commendations to buy the pvp bag, it gave me THREE centorian commendations, i need 24? for a piece of gear? are those the only options?

Why not do heroic dungeons? Start raiding? The end-game things all MMOs offer. Try crafting if that is your thing, or go for all the datacrons you may have missed on your travels. If you're not in a guild you may want to get into one so that you have reliable people to group with for end-game content.

Why not do heroic dungeons? Start raiding? The end-game things all MMOs offer. Try crafting if that is your thing, or go for all the datacrons you may have missed on your travels. If you're not in a guild you may want to get into one so that you have reliable people to group with for end-game content.

I can't zone into flashpoints.

Dailies for epic mods/enhancements.

Hardmodes that are way too easy if you have people in your group that has some pvp gear.

Ops that you won't get loot from because it's randomly given out to someone in the raid.

PvP

You can craft one or two items maximum, most items you craft are 126/128 (****) and most crew skills but biochem are useless because you can't craft anything useful (you get better from hardmode flashpoints).

Artifice for example is completely useless, you can get better mods from dailies/better mods are already in the gear you find in hardmodes.

Edited by zolthie

I can't zone into flashpoints.

You are the most unlucky person I have ever met, software companies should hire you because you've literally encountered _every_ bug this game has! It's like my sister and her car...

For the sake of trying, have you reset the flashpoints/had the leader do so? Also just give the old "drop the quests and try again" a try. I was locked out of an instance once but i just dropped group, talked to the questgiver, and then was able to walk in.

1. Pvp Grind, get to valor level 60 so you can start getting champion gear

2. Do dailys on Illum + Belsavis

3. Earn 1.5 million credits and buy a super speeder

4. Craft stuff

5. Focus on kitting out a companion

6. Max out your spaceship, clear all the missions

7. Run Hard mode dungeons

8. Open world pvp

9. Raid Operations

10. Clear all of Corellia/Voss/the other level 45+ planets

11. Collect all the datacrons

12. Grab some friends and hunt down world bosses

13. Focus on maxing out love with all your companions

There's stuff I am not thinking of. I agree there does seem to be a a feeling of "lack" of stuff to do, despite what I have listed, but I am doing 4 or 5 of these things a day and it is keeping me busy. I was doing every daily every day for several days, and now I have been pvping more and hunting datacrons, havent done a daily in 3 days.

Edited by Cashprizes

Either try another class or put the game on hold for a few months until the majority of gamers get characters to 50 and they start to develop content for them. Say 4-6 months?

This. I started on bounty hunter and imperial agent but put them on hold to finish inquisitor, but when I get to 50 I will be back to start those two. And then there's the other team. I'll be busy for quite some time.

1. Pvp Grind, get to valor level 60 so you can start getting champion gear

2. Do dailys on Illum + Belsavis

3. Earn 1.5 million credits and buy a super speeder

4. Craft stuff

5. Focus on kitting out a companion

6. Max out your spaceship, clear all the missions

7. Run Hard mode dungeons

8. Open world pvp

9. Raid Operations

10. Clear all of Corellia/Voss/the other level 45+ planets

11. Collect all the datacrons

12. Grab some friends and hunt down world bosses

There's stuff I am not thinking of. I agree there does seem to be a a feeling of "lack" of stuff to do, despite what I have listed, but I am doing 4 or 5 of these things a day and it is keeping me busy. I was doing every daily every day for several days, and now I have been pvping more and hunting datacrons, havent done a daily in 3 days.

1. You will have full champion gear before you hit valor 60.

2. This is good as long as you still got mod gear.

3. Pointless. You gain nothing, 1,5M waste.

4. Pointless unless you got biochem.

5. Pointless. You will barely use them.

6. Pointless. Gives you nothing.

7. All of them got several bugs, with no target of target and a joke of a threat system together with bosses dropping level 30 blues/nothing at all, it's pointless. Also it's not even a little hard since you outgear them with champion gear.

8. Pointless, you gain nothing for this.

9. Pointless, loot is randomly given out to people on the ops group.

10. Pointless, why would you want to go back to old content?

11. Collect the ones that gives you the stats you need.

12. Pointless, world bosses only drop items for their level.

7. All of them got several bugs, with no target of target and a joke of a threat system together with bosses dropping level 30 blues/nothing at all, it's pointless. Also it's not even a little hard since you outgear them with champion gear.

The game is not just about collecting epics like that other crap game you have been playing.

Play for fun not rewards

Cancel your account then. Easy as that.

Did you ever hear about that saying.. like "the fun is in the path, not it en the end"??

Edited by JabbaCG

what you want...want it quick? even for free? everyone would have it than...in case you missed it...if you want something special..you have to work for it...

...complainers..

Ironically, this is the easiest MMO that has ever been released and every system has been specifically designed to be a soft time-sink that requires no effort (crafting, leveling, gear, etc).

So, what you are saying is that you are only playing for item rewards... in which case I recommend you focus on a career and buy yourself real life epic prizes... yachts, mansions, private jets. The item grind in this game will begin soon enough. Relax.

So, what you are saying is that you are only playing for item rewards... in which case I recommend you focus on a career and buy yourself real life epic prizes... yachts, mansions, private jets. The item grind in this game will begin soon enough. Relax.

No, what I am saying is that there is not alot of stuff to do at 50.

Like most games that have only been out for a week or two, the game is about getting to the endgame, not endgame content. Its wayyy to early to be concerned about that. It will come, once more people, normal "I play 20 hours a week" people, start to get to 50. Theres not supposed to be a lot of "endgame" in a two week old mmo.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.