Vette keeps dying in Nar Shadaa

IsraelZerg

I oppose that solution. Work on your rotation, make sure you're hitting the right targets (I find it easiest to tank any strong mobs while Vette wipes up trash), and Vette will never die.

I agree. or maybe her stats just arent cutting it? i usually make she she has as good of gear as me, but pulls shouldnt be living long enough to kill either of you.

I have used Vette since the moment i got her, and she can solo pulls better than i can. That being said i usually open with a force charge then deadly saber then smash to keep the add's aggro on me and she may pull one off me occasionally. I'm level 30 now and for the most part have been leveling alone and i really dont see the big thing about having to use quinn.

Lol. It's slow, not as slow as carnage but still alot slower than Annihilation. but believe what you like ^^

My personal opinion is its down to your play style - I hated all the pre stacking and ramp up time - I don't think Rage does more damage, but in my hands it certainly slices through mobs quicker than any other spec.

Once you get Force Crush I felt like I would destroy packs including elites with ease.

Cloak --> Charge --> BA --> Choke --> Smash --> Obliterate --> Force Crush --> Assault --> Smash --> Ravage

That would kill the elite and any surrounding mobs. With Quinn I'd end with full hp, next pack I'd have full Rage so open with Beserk and drop my double hitting VS on 2 mobs etc.

It also means I can PVP while I level and be really effective - I felt bleeds at a lower level in PVP we're pretty useless at times.

My personal opinion is its down to your play style - I hated all the pre stacking and ramp up time - I don't think Rage does more damage, but in my hands it certainly slices through mobs quicker than any other spec.

Once you get Force Crush I felt like I would destroy packs including elites with ease.

Cloak --> Charge --> BA --> Choke --> Smash --> Obliterate --> Force Crush --> Assault --> Smash --> Ravage

That would kill the elite and any surrounding mobs. With Quinn I'd end with full hp, next pack I'd have full Rage so open with Beserk and drop my double hitting VS on 2 mobs etc.

It also means I can PVP while I level and be really effective - I felt bleeds at a lower level in PVP we're pretty useless at times.

nah bleeds do huge damage , they just dont produce huge crit values like rage does, but an Anni jus cannot die in warzones, quite difficult to take us down

IMO rage is only viable after obtaining force crush until then Anni just outperforms Rage - and he is in nar shadda so he's around 25ish so he should switch to Anni - the other two trees are viable after 40+ (in terms of performing as well as Anni) - and as an Anni i have only used Vette never anyone else and I am stil using her - just keep her geared and u wont have a problem - little to no downtime too

Thanks for the comments... I'll work more on my rotation and hit many targets to keep Vette from dying...

I'm trying to gear her up, but I have the mail between chars problem (I have an alt armorsmith), anyway, tyvm