Suggestion: Ability to turn off EXP

DameonLG

I'm a completionist, but I also like a reasonable amount of challenge. When I try to do -every- quest on a planet, I always go over the suggested level range. I would very much like to have an option, one that might cost in game currency, to turn off EXP for as long as I'd like.

Maybe make it something the skill reset guy can offer, or someone near him.

I'm a completionist, but I also like a reasonable amount of challenge. When I try to do -every- quest on a planet, I always go over the suggested level range. I would very much like to have an option, one that might cost in game currency, to turn off EXP for as long as I'd like.

Maybe make it something the skill reset guy can offer, or someone near him.

Agreed wholeheartedly. As levelling is already too fast to really explore every place. I find myself skipping entire planets to not overlvl the quests for some challenge and only doing class story quests. Also rest xp should only come from resting on rest zones. But i keep getting it from logging out on middle of nowhere also.

I agree. It's strange how this is the first MMO that I've come across that has TOO MANY missions per zone lol. I love it. But I'd also love to be able to disable XP gain so I can do them all without out-leveling the next area.

I shall bump thee!

I would like to be able to turn off exp gain as well. Or have the ability to make myself play as a lower level char so that I don't end up just completely dominating everything. Its pretty annoying when you horridly outlevel enemies

Please no, we already got too many PVP players below 20

Really? You think that's going to be a significant factor?

Those of us that want to enjoy all PVE has to offer are going to spend a gratuitous amount of time in low level PVP?

Do you see the logic failure ther?