Kaliyo's 1st Companion Quest... Bugged??

MarxMarvelous

Was heading back to Nar Shadda for a class quest and figured I'd knock out a companion quest of Kaliyo's that I had... I got there only to find that the 'zone' was red and not allowing me entry. Anyone else have this problem? It was the first companion quest of Kaliyo's

Was heading back to Nar Shadda for a class quest and figured I'd knock out a companion quest of Kaliyo's that I had... I got there only to find that the 'zone' was red and not allowing me entry. Anyone else have this problem? It was the first companion quest of Kaliyo's

you need her with you

i had kaliyo's affection over 3k and hadnt had any other interaction from her giving me that quest. when i went to nar shaddaa the door it was indicating was red to. i eventually abandoned and talked to her again and that fixed the problem for me. btw the indication changed to a door south of the one at first, im not sure if you go to that one if youll be able to walk through.

A question!

When do you get Kaliyo's first companion quest?

I'm lvl 39 and haven't gotten it yet. I think I just need more affection with her, but I'm not sure.

When I finally got it to work, the npcs were level 23. So Im guessing you are supposed to be 23-ish. But like you I didn't get it working until I was level 35ish.

I want to say I had 3k or 4k affection with her before the option became available. Even then, it was bugged. It didn't work properly for me until I finished Chapter 2 but that might have been a coincidence.

I have 8,001 affection with her at the moment but my Operative is 47 now.

EDIT: After the first mission on Nar Shaddaa, she had a ton of rapid fire missions. So some condition wasn't met but when it was, the log jam broke free.

Edited by Brightglade

One thing to also watch out for when doing companion quests is to have them as your active companion before you land on whatever planet they want to visit, as having a different one out will sometime cause the quest to bug, even if you subsequently summon the right companion.

• 3 months later...

I'm at level 32.

I have had the quest for 4 levels but I'm just now trying to do it.

I traveled to NS while she was on a mission, so I left NS and waited.

Then went back. Still stuck.

So I switched characters, abandoned the quest, switched back to her and left NS AGAIN.

Did the talk to part of the quest then traveled to NS yet again and STILL STUCK!

stupid!