give me a valid reason to want to lvl cap or continue playing at all..

AcCeSsIvE

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

sigh...all the focus is on pro gamer, i prolly shoulda never posted that title but oh well. the fact remains that this game is boring and should be F2p after the initial 60$ the cons far out weigh pros

That's because it's a lead-in to the rest of the drivel that you post in support of that statement.

Look, just because YOU find it boring doesn't mean that anyone else who doesn't is some lesser being to you. That also means it's not a fact, but an opinion.

Perhaps you should take some remedial courses on how to actually convey a thought instead of blowing it so out of proportion that any statement you make is null and voided.

sigh...all the focus is on pro gamer, i prolly shoulda never posted that title but oh well. the fact remains that this game is boring and should be F2p after the initial 60$ the cons far out weigh pros

To you it's not worth $60, but that is subjective isn't it? Using "pro-gamer" what the heck did you think people were going to do? Add to that your atrocious spelling, you sound like a teenager who's just trying to rile people up.

Sadly this is another issue with the game. The first 20 levels are a blast. Then the game hits a wall. I'm about to roll another class also. I got a SW to 21, a Inq to 31 and I'm now bored with both because the level completely stalls.

Not an issue with Smuggler. The class story gets better after Chapter 1.

haha every time i see threads like this i read them to see what that guy says different from another guy with almost same topic.

Someone needs to make a "Why is xyz bad and will xyz" template thread, so they just need to fill out a form where they can complain about each point.

well OP what you talking about the same for every MMO when it released. once you max out and run a few raid you reach the wall of nothing to really do, got to wait for a patch for content/expantion pack. before yo way i got no basis for this i played EQ,UO,AO,Rift,aion,wow,guild wars,SWG,FF11,FF14(bombed btw), and many more(there more but to lazy to get the boxes out to check)

i myself got my sith warriror up to lvl 33-34 range and still enjoying myself and like the class story so far.

to waht i seen once you get to the of lvling, you either pvp or you raid till geared up then you pretty much done or make a new side char to play or try out.

Our modest OP returns for a quick reply to attempt to win back our hearts. :o

dont buy Star wars the old republic IF your a pro gamer,

Stopped reading there. How much money do you make from your gaming? If you make $0 (as I know is the case), then you are not a "pro" gamer. You are merely a nerd with no life.

HAHA! NO ENDGAME CONTENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW had scholomance, strat, and black rock spire when it started? i think less than that.. No BGs.. NO pvp rewards..... MC was there but unfinished.. First mount at 40 which was slower than the sprint speed u receive at lvl 14 in swtor.. I could go on and on about how incomplete and lacking WOW was..

The biggest problem is most people are used to playing the activision WOW, so they are spoiled rotten.. The game is nothing but welfare epics and "I win" buttons.. They are so ignorant of what is was like WOW the day it released.. They also did not have stuff fixed from beta testing.. There is no difference.. I think if these babies would of played WOW at release they would understand.. Cause these silly complaints about swtor were monstrous in WOW on its launch day.. I feel sorry for them..

Our modest OP returns for a quick reply to attempt to win back our hearts. :o

nah, **** your hearts and ur lives honestly...i just wanted to see if there would be reasons to keep playing and there isn't for my style of playing (which apparently im in the 5%) SW is still now the biggest nerd/geek fest that i dont want to b apart of (ooo pretty chat options, ima shell out 15$ a month to do this same chat with a different kind of sith..ooo maybe an evil bounty hunter) **** that... cyas hope ur game fails

Sadly this is another issue with the game. The first 20 levels are a blast. Then the game hits a wall. I'm about to roll another class also. I got a SW to 21, a Inq to 31 and I'm now bored with both because the level completely stalls.

My main is a SW, and w/o revealing any spoilers, the story gets EPIC around level 40. I understand if you want to try out another character. But you're doing yourself a disservice by not finishing the SW story.