Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

I have inherited a significant fortune

jtype_sw

As a poor (but hard working) college student with a scholarship, I had just inherited a decent fortune a few weeks ago (not going to name exactly how much, but well over 6 figures) and I have realized that after the initial euphoria, it has really made life bland and really devalues of life's treasures.

Sometimes, working hard and finally saving up to buy something gives one much more joy and pleasure than to simply obtain it at will.

Just something I would like to say.

The point of this? You will be happier waiting to play SWTOR at the 20th rather than get in ASAP on release date. Waiting fuels the drive of anticipation and ultimately, great pleasures.

Edited by jtype_sw

I am also the recipient of a fortune which I cannot get to from my bank in Nigeria. If you contact me, we can make an arrangement where I can get my $750,000,000 from this Nigerian bank. You, of course, will make a huge profit for helping me complete this transaction.

I am also the recipient of a fortune which I cannot get to from my bank in Nigeria. If you contact me, we can make an arrangement where I can get my $750,000,000 from this Nigerian bank. You, of course, will make a huge profit for helping me complete this transaction.

Oh puleez.

Work is a chore.

Something one has to do, so that you can go home, and spend time with your kids, game, sports, or w/e it is you like to do.

Your post, if anything makes me want to puke.

I would love to have money land in my lap.

Edited by Your_dominus

As a poor (but hard working) college student with a scholarship, I had just inherited a decent fortune a few weeks ago (not going to name exactly how much, but well over 6 figures) and I have realized that after the initial euphoria, it has really made life bland and really devalues of life's treasures.

Sometimes, working hard and finally saving up to buy something gives one much more joy and pleasure than to simply obtain it at will.

This relates to SW:TOR, how?

I've worked hard all my life, and I can tell you that when I get a significant chunk of money thrown at me that I wasn't expecting, I love it. Send me the money; I'll appreciate it a lot more.

if you want to toss that fortune on over to me ill gladly take it off your hands so u can "work" again ... lol *** is this....