Is this serious ?

Uludelu

Is really prohibed to pass some hours looting a loot box ?

I red the developer tracker and they said that they warned of banning accounts from people that was spending time looting loot box.

Reason "unbalancing economy".

Are some devs stupid ? You've nerfed slicing so now non crafter people are screwed and now you threating people of banning because they find a way to get items to sell to the market and get credits with the tool box.

So now if I farm ressources with scavenger to sell some 99stack of desh to sell to the market i'm gonna get warned too because it will unbalance the economy too ?

Devs stop the drugs, find people using macros and credits exploiters for money !

I'm sure this is not some guy that harvested and sold 10 stack of Desh. It is more likely some chinese farmer exploiting the game harvesting and selling thousands of stacks per day. If so go devs. Please continue what you are doing.

I'm sure this is not some guy that harvested and sold 10 stack of Desh. It is more likely some chinese farmer exploiting the game harvesting and selling thousands of stacks per day. If so go devs. Please continue what you are doing.

Yes some were definitely RMT farmers and should be banned. Read the post though. There were others who appear to just be farming for themselves that were warned/suspended.

When people exploit to cause a lockbox to respawn over and over and over again, this is a game breaking/economy ruining bug.

Get off the crack if you think it's not.

What's funny is that you think this game has a working economy in the first place.

Greetings!

Online Senior Community Manager Stephen Reid has posted a detailed response to the many posts about the looting situation on the planet Ilum. Since this is a topic that is of high interest to many players, we are asking everyone to continue the discussion in one thread, found here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=1060894

We are closing this thread now. Thank you for helping us keep the discussion focused and the forums a little better organized.