The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

When is Star Wars The Old Republic coming out? I refuse to believe this is the game.

The_Old_Empire

The game I recieved on December 25th 2011 is definietly not the game that was advertised, that I looked for countless months researching on wikipedia, youtube... instead I got this unfinished piece of sh-(you know the rest).

So when is SWTOR actually coming out? Late 2012?

cleverly worded. its ok, i already cancelled my sub. GW2 will come out at some point.. hopefully that won't be as big of a dissapointment. One day, blizz will come out with a new, truly revolutionary mmo that will, once again, set the bar for years to come

until that day... guess i'll go buy uncharted 3 or something

is it just me or does yooyoo post in every thread made by the OP. then its followed up by another december 2011 almost seconds afterwards.

lol are they all in a Dorm room just posting threads about TOR.

HILARIOUS.

you guys are just so cute!

i don't understand your analogy. tobacco companies reap massive profits, i'd say they are pretty good at anything money-related

Back in the old days, like 20 years ago, with overwhelming evidence that their product was bad for health, they said that their researchers could not find evidence of it. It's just a joke. Don't take it too seriously.

is it just me or does yooyoo post in every thread made by the OP. then its followed up by another december 2011 almost seconds afterwards.

lol are they all in a Dorm room just posting threads about TOR.

HILARIOUS.

you guys are just so cute!

Agreed, except I don't think they're in a dorm room. I think they're a couple of WoW community relations drones sitting in a cubicle at Blizzzard central.

Hello, The_Old_Empire.

While we appreciate that you have concerns regarding the game, we’re going to close this thread as it does not have a topic for constructive discussion. We encourage you to post your specific concerns in a relevant thread, and we value your constructive feedback - especially in areas you’d like to see the game improve. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!