Holy Crap only 9 servers on EU are standard. rest are heavy-full

chrisftw

That's insane Can't believe but they may have to open more servers on the Europe side otherwise every server at peak time will have a queue involved.

good job bioware. You know how to please the crowds.

that and it looks like your well on the way to over 1,000,000 likes on Facebook. ignore the banter here because as you can see as far as your numbers are concerned this game is only getting bigger.

Yet, theres no shortage of whiners in the forum claiming the servers are empty.

They sure know their stuff huh? :rolleyes:

lol that or the december 2011 trolls coming in with

F2P in a year.

I challenge any of them just to write down the number of Likes old republic currently has on Facebook and then look at the number in exactly 24 hours.

the number grows by 7 or 8 thousand. DAILY

oh and to those who don't know about Facebook. You can only press the LIKE button once per account.

Edited by chrisftw

Yet, theres no shortage of whiners in the forum claiming the servers are empty.

They sure know their stuff huh? :rolleyes:

bioware decides what's low/high/... , we don't accualy know how many people play on a server. When I run around on my high populated server, it feels empty to me.

People that like the game are playing and having fun. The forums have a couple of dozen whiners that recently subbed that whine constantly for some reason or agenda.

This.

I suspect some of them are receiving 'funds' to do so, from a company and game which will of course remain nameless. ;)

bioware decides what's low/high/... , we don't accualy know how many people play on a server. When I run around on my high populated server, it feels empty to me.

Hydian Way, Empire, bloody hell there's people everywhere! Seriously, I think Republic are the least favourite on that server. If you go to the Imperial Fleet, be prepared for lag, literally tons of people all over the station.

Edited by DarkZenith

Can you explain the Facebook user base Numbers then.

perhaps the sharding is to aggressive right now. regardless numbers don't lie.

if you take the Facebook Metric and combine that with Biowares press release of over 1.6 million unique accounts created Jedi knights, Sith Warriors. Umm you argument is void.

Edited by chrisftw

Mine is listed as heavy and I see other players constantly, I highly doubt Bioware sets the servers to arbitrary values since that would just be counter productive

Mine is listed as heavy and I see other players constantly, I highly doubt Bioware sets the servers to arbitrary values since that would just be counter productive

That logic doesn't fit into the trolls agenda though so you must ignore that and ignore all actual numbers and make stuff up to make your argument seem valid.

haven't you noticed when you point out a number that stands for real on its own its over looked and something else is made up in its place.

That logic doesn't fit into the trolls agenda though so you must ignore that and ignore all actual numbers and make stuff up to make your argument seem valid.

haven't you noticed when you point out a number that stands for real on its own its over looked and something else is made up in its place.

Yeah, the trolls seem a bit desperate, they also tend to ignore reality often.

SWTOR Reddit already has almost as many subscribers as WoW Reddit which is insane.

that really is insane because it only been 2 weeks since actual launch.

i don't go on reddit at all but i know that community as far as registered forum posters vastly outnumber The TOR forum users.

450 ppl Empire Side on Imperial Fleet, before I moved there there was 190 on Voss. Aoto City EU PVP.

But don't worry, this is not an mmo but it's a wow clone and will go f2p in 3 months.

Edited by Revanx

450 ppl Empire Side on Imperial Fleet, before I moved there there was 190 on Voss. Aoto City EU PVP.

But don't worry, this is not an mmo but it's a wow clone and will go f2p in 3 months.

First time ever last night i Saw 200 people just in the courscant area. graduated from that planet and went to Taris there was 175

i've never seen more than 60 on taris EVER.

that and the game used to be smooth as butter in the Republic fleet now with the decrease in sharding its a bit sluggish. but i know its just growing pains.

Edited by chrisftw

Awaiting F2P announcement tomorrow.

Either that or the servers will be shut down and bioware will close its doors because of the loss it took on this game.

then Activision/Blizzard will announce the details on TITAN which is really just a CALL OF DUTY MMO.

:eek:

Wanne talk numbers , here you go :

SWTOR : 1,6milj players

# servers : 224 ( 91 EU / 133 US )

-> avrg : 7142 players / server

That's lower than the competition ->wow at prime 13mj , 1018servers ( 256 us ,265 eu , 417 cm , 47 tw , 33 kr) , that's 12770 players / server , eve online 350000 on one server

Edited by snittsel