Best Looking Armor Sets

toxicundergroov

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a set, but a modded out orange/white jedi knight chest piece is my favorite. I love the look of my trooper with a cape for some reason, it seems to fit Vanguards

http://imgur.com/ksc3Y

Not a full set, just the chest and helm are matching, but you get the idea.

NM, I found it. It's Primeval Paragon's Body Armor from the Corellia comms vendor

Edited by CaptKrix

Loving the Legacy Trooper armor. The only bummer is that the stat distribution on campaign gloves, boots and pants sucks so I'm going to have to swap in some Tio/Col/Rakata gloves and boots to get the 4 set bonus. Sad!

The campaign boots and gloves (for a gunnery commando) are the only 2 pieces that have the correct (reflex) armoring. So those are the ones you want to use. It's the legs, chest, head you would need to use 2 of, in order to keep the 4 piece set bonus, and be able to have a reflex 26 armoring in every spot.

But to be honest, losing 22 aim to be able to have the look of armor that I want is a small price to pay. As the amount of DPS that is lost from having 22 less aim is not that much.

I'm only a level 12 Trooper but I still think I look good (with the Esseles Chest armour). So surely there have to be some good looking Trooper armour later? I mean, to me, all trooper armour is cool. I don't know why but I just think soldiers in uniform look ******! There's just something about them...