Best Looking Armor Sets

toxicundergroov

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the earliest possible time to get some of those awesome looking camo-y dark green sets?

For orange moddable armor, there is the War Medic Elite Upgrade set (levels 33-34) and the RD-17A Phalanx set (level 34-40).

Before that there is an OD green set of (green item) armor around the level 30-35 range.

• 4 weeks later...
Bought the whole set off GTN today, probably random world drop, here's how it looks like:

TD-17A Colossus 1

TD-17A Colossus 2

TD-17A Colossus 3

All moddable, it also has belt/bracers that are moddable (only have the bracers right now)... Anyway, my new set! Looks awesome. :)

Good... lord...

That is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen...

I MUST SET OUT ON A QUEST FOR THIS SET FOR MY COMMANDO!

where in blazes do you find red pieces to match the temepered terenthium chestplate you get from trouble in deed on coruscant?!

Yeah! I have this chest and I want the matching boots and gloves. Although it won't be a problem once 1.2 starts, since we can just match the colors. :cool:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Cool stuff. I have yet to make a commando but would love to know what cannon that is? Talk about a BFG.

Thanks ahead of time.

IIRC its from Balmorra commendation, there were also orange variant from reward of Chapter 1.

Hope it helps :)

Black Hole by far is the best looking set IMO for troopers; the look of the armour, the coloring etc is just great. Helmet is a bit of a style choice; I like the BH helmet, but I also go "Hide Head slot" most the time.

Cool stuff. I have yet to make a commando but would love to know what cannon that is? Talk about a BFG.

Thanks ahead of time.

you can get it as a drop from the final boss in Mando Raiders, different colors but same model

Is it possible to get the armour with green decals that the trooper NPCs use during the Taris Bonus missions btw? I see they added a ******** of new armormech schematics.

I wanna know wat that armnor is and the armor my avatar has on and how to get it or make it and wat is it called on my avatar and the one u are talking about

I wanna know wat that armnor is and the armor my avatar has on and how to get it or make it and wat is it called on my avatar and the one u are talking about

That armor is in game. Its called Chanlon Armor which is crafted. You can also find a similar set from the Athiss flashpoint, its just got a different pattern on the chest.

I like the Ciridium War Body armour that drops from completing the Black Hole HC4, judging from torhead it looks as though other pieces drop from the normal Corellia HCs, doesn't anyone have a screenie of more of the set?

Also it's very random way to try to get pieces but I occassionally spam treasure hunting lockboxes to get orange gear - commendation lockboxes is a similar way to try.