Flirting with more than one companion..

AJAG

Hello all,

just wondering if selecting the [flirt] options when talking to your companions (Vette and Jaesa) will hurt you in trying to romance either one of them?

For example, I am well into the Vette romance part of the story, but Jaesa wants to speak to me and there is a flirt option. I am wondering whether if I take that flirt option will block me with Vette.

Thanks!

Slightly off on a tangent here but...

So far with a level 32 Imperial Agent (sniper) and sat at around a 50% full affection bar with Kaliyo and having Vector rather p'ed off at me for decisions I've made, I've yet to actually notice any interaction with companions unless they are deemed the single 'active' companion.

Nothing I seem to do ever impacts any companion except the one I have active, which is rather a shame.

Not sure about if Bioware made romance the exception in this however, as I made a female character and Bioware seem to have decided that female Imperial Agent shouldn't have any romantic relationships for over the first half of the story arc level wise. :)

I'm also curious here. I've been playing my male smuggler as a shameless flirt, but I think I'd like to have him romance Risha--but I haven't had any interaction with her since we saved one of her friends as a quest. I'm level 42, on Hoth, at 8.5k affection. Did I 'break it off' with her by accident? She has expressed jealousy when I flirt with other women and she's around.

I've kissed Jaesa, still flirt heavily with Vette and slept with one of Vette's friends and still got +affection with her.

I think there's a good chance you can sleep with both of them.

Of course, I'm an Immortal Juggernaut, so I have the ability Backhand.

So my pimp hand may be stronger than most.

Yeah I'm annoyed that you have to wait so freaking long to get that one companion that is pretty much key to your entire class leveling ease.

For instance Sentinels. You don't get Doc until like 30 and he's the one healer companion and the key companion that every single sentinel since the dawn of beta has use exclusively.

Any real sane devolper would have seen a trend, gee every sentinel I've seen in beta has used nothing but Doc the healing companion. Maybe we should adjust sentinels survivability to not require the healing companion or give him lower.

Yeah I'm annoyed that you have to wait so freaking long to get that one companion that is pretty much key to your entire class leveling ease.

For instance Sentinels. You don't get Doc until like 30 and he's the one healer companion and the key companion that every single sentinel since the dawn of beta has use exclusively.

Any real sane devolper would have seen a trend, gee every sentinel I've seen in beta has used nothing but Doc the healing companion. Maybe we should adjust sentinels survivability to not require the healing companion or give him lower.

This is out of topic but I mostly use Vette. Only use Quinn when I need to take on a boss that requires me to heal more than once

I've kissed Jaesa, still flirt heavily with Vette and slept with one of Vette's friends and still got +affection with her.

Backhand ehh? Good thing it aint Backdoor!

I married Vette back at 37 or whenever the option was finally available. (has her at 10k at like lvl 30) I just started working on Jaessa and been flirting with her. Just Did the kiss option and lost no points with vette. I am pretty sure you can have a harem on your ship ;)

I remember my friend romancing Kaliel (sp) on his Agent and when he came to a romantic conversation with Watcher Two, she said something about "knowing what's going on with Kaliel and you". So it seems that romances may affect some NPC romance options.

I'm afraid I don't know if harems of companions work though.

Your companions will talk more with you when completing Acts, like act 1, act 2 etc., even if you have a lot of affection with them more convos won't open up until you go further down your main story line. I'm waiting to get my romance on with vette, just flirting and stuff now but more will open up as I complete more of my story line I'm sure just have to be patient.

flirt with both if you want though, I'm sure if one doesn't like they will speak up, maybe you'll have to do a ME choice, or maybe you can have a harem who knows.

Edited by Yowfatto

*clap*

My hat goes off to you sir

Thanks for all the replies. I finished chapter 2 last night and Vette became all chatty again. I got up to the point of the marriage proposal.

I have flirted like two times with Jaesa so far and that did not seem to affect Vette yet. Let's see what Jaesa has two say now next time I talk to her.

Is it too much to ask for them to share me? I am sure the three of us could have a lot of fun ;)