I'm beginning to think Kreia was right -- the Force is sick

LogicalPremise

It doesn't work well with non-force users, but for a Jedi or Sith, the force tells them which actions are Dark or Light. Just because the situation at the time seems like it will only further a bad situation, maybe one of those hostages you rescue ends up saving a couple planets from a plague? Butterfly effect, and all that jazz.

......hmmm and I just tend to think that "the Force" is neutral in general.

It is supposed to be an "energy field that connects everything in the universe" - according to Yoda teachings. (mind that I only follow the movies, haven't read any of the wide array of books) - as such, it does not have any "preferences".

Dark Side or Light Side are only human perceptions of certain choices - and again, this can vary per character.

So we would have zillions of definitions of what is Light and Dark - something the "force": would not care about at all.

Since there are OTHER species and beings in the galaxy, the Force cannot be just "light or Dark". it simply is. Like an oxygen.

It is a "pool of power" that one can use according to his own skill and will.

one of my fav books in the series. next to Star by Star. both were shocking and awesome

What's the point of reading unifying force. Everything in it was contradicted in later novels until they simply retconned it with 'thinking about the force differently' = 'sith plot.'

Waste of time like 99% of the eu

Edited by maxetius