Long silence between conversations and choices?

pwndotexe

Hey guys, I keep having this bug where every time a piece of dialogue is spoken, there is a long pause where the characters just stand there in silence. This also happens when I make a conversation choice, the selection just sits there for a few minutes and doesn't do anything. The characters are still moving with their idle/standing animations, so it's not freezing. My latency is almost always a full 4 bars. Anyone else experiencing this?

Are you having that conversation in a group? Do you and your teammates play different language versions (dialog lengths vary here - so some have to wait for the other to finish and make a decision)?

While soloing I didn't notice anything like it - except for the very start of a conversation but that delay is acceptable.

Are you having that conversation in a group? Do you and your teammates play different language versions (dialog lengths vary here - so some have to wait for the other to finish and make a decision)?

While soloing I didn't notice anything like it - except for the very start of a conversation but that delay is acceptable.

Nope! Solo all the way. It's a recent thing. I haven't even changed any important setting. I'll do more experimenting, I was just wondering if anyone else has seen this.

I have only experienced long pauses with NPC's who speak alien-languages. It's like the speech is way shorter than the actual text said.

Also when in a group you often have to wait for teammates to finish loading it.

But no, sorry haven't experienced the thing you describe.

[ninjaed... I take too long to write my posts]

Edited by MazVN