Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Resolve Bar - How does it work?

Take-Notes

I clearly don't know how it works because I see it fill... and slowly dwindle down; probably about the same time I realize I'm dead. I stand out in PVP and often become a target, so I often get teamed up on and cannot micro because I am constantly CCd. I thought that once your resolve bar was full that you were immune to CCs, or am I misinformed? Can someone please explain to me how the resolve bar works to ease my frustrations because, based on the impression I'm currently under, I could have saved a lot of deaths...

Info pl0x?

/BUMP

Me and a few friends doing premades wondering the same thing. I've had it work, in my favor. I've also had seen it full and still be endlessly cc'd.

I've cc'd those whose bar is full, and I've been unable to cc those whose bar is full.

Buggy or we're not understanding how it works?

Requesting info on this, thanks!

/BUMP

Me and a few friends doing premades wondering the same thing. I've had it work, in my favor. I've also had seen it full and still be endlessly cc'd.

I've cc'd those whose bar is full, and I've been unable to cc those whose bar is full.

Buggy or we're not understanding how it works?

Requesting info on this, thanks!

2nd.Topic.On.The.First.Page.

It's stickied, I posted that above your reply.

We dont care....

But really how exactly does it work?

Go and find out. The answer is in front of your face on this very forum. I don't know why people insist on ignoring something that's already there to make more and more threads asking what's already been answered and is there to read in front of them.

"Oh look, there's the answer to my question... I know... I'll ignore it, and ask the same question again, even though the answer is right there in front of me."

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=61363

Edited by Zetara

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.