What does Marauder Do Better Than Sniper At?

Ledden

At high/max level what are the differences between the two classes? Snipers seem to dish out very heavy damage and has great burst if they need it too, and gets to do that at a comfort of 35m range. Also has plenty of CC.

I was curious from your guy's experience what advantages Marauder has over the sniper in the role of DPS for PVE and PVP.

i'm still not convinced that marauder or more importantly SW is as bad a class as every1 makes out, most MMORPGs try to make all classes equally balanced just in different ways. however alot of ppl say sith warrior and jedi knights are not as good to play as there blaster totting friends. this got me thinking, jedi knights and sith warriors are extremely iconic, and maybe they have been purposely made this way (i think hard to play, not underpowered) so to try and spread the playerbase out abit or you could easly end up with every1 picking a lightsaber over a blaster,

the way it is now, alot of ppl have first tried sith warrior, not liked it then picked a BH or something, but alot are too stubborn to change from SW because they want to play an icon, thus the player base is spread out. is this an accident, or is this design? or am i reading to much into a broken system?

oops almost forgot to answer your question lol. marauders allow you to be an evil sith like darth vader, and sniper doesn't

Edited by grandmthethird

marauders can take a sniper on easily - as long as crippling slash and all the cds are up - if your surprise attack them they are done in couple of seconds , if not it kinda favours the sniper , but hey its a sniper right , your meant to surprise attack them -- also a sniper will be dead in seconds if more than 1 person is on him, marauders not at all- we can take at most 2 on at once

i'm still not convinced that marauder or more importantly SW is as bad a class as every1 makes out, most MMORPGs try to make all classes equally balanced just in different ways. however alot of ppl say sith warrior and jedi knights are not as good to play as there blaster totting friends. this got me thinking, jedi knights and sith warriors are extremely iconic, and maybe they have been purposely made this way (i think hard to play, not underpowered) so to try and spread the playerbase out abit or you could easly end up with every1 picking a lightsaber over a blaster,

the way it is now, alot of ppl have first tried sith warrior, not liked it then picked a BH or something, but alot are too stubborn to change from SW because they want to play an icon, thus the player base is spread out. is this an accident, or is this design? or am i reading to much into a broken system?

oops almost forgot to answer your question lol. marauders allow you to be an evil sith like darth vader, and sniper doesn't

Ive been wondering that myself. If this is the reason why Marauder/Knights are subpar its the dumbest things Bioware has decided on.

It is an Iconic class and shouldnt be the laughing stock of the game.