1-49 and a 50s bracket is needed *now*

Merkmerk

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a level 50 with full PVP gear and I really hate it when I get the bad luck of having four useless level 11-15s on my team and the other team has 6 level 50s.

I actually hate it just as much when it's the other way around. Stomping level 11s and winning in 5 minutes isn't fun either and I get crap for valor/comms.

At they very least they need to bracket off anyone under 40. Even level 40s don't stand much of a chance 1v1, but they at least have the tools to help their team. Level 11s can't do anything but force speed ahead of the tank with 20k health to grab the huttball and then die with it in 2 second.

Agree with op, pvp is beginning to suck because if there a lvl 50 there no way i can 1v1 them anything 40 under no problem. (IM a lvl 30 consular and like to pvp daily.)

We shouldn't be punished because its to hard to implement cross server queuing.

It will kill the only pvp in this game im afraid.

something needs to be done, but that goes too far.

there would be no reason to go after pvp gear then - and they want you to go after the gear because it is a time sink.

That's like saying leveling is pointless in GW2, because you are automatically leveled to max with full skills in battlegrounds.

If Bioware wants instance PVP to be fun and competitive,then it should be ALL about the SKILL, not about who has the most 50s or the better gear.

Edited by corebit