Get this walking carpet out of my way!

EternallSlumber

This is actually one of my few annoywares with companions. Seems like, more often than not, my companion will stop right where my mouse is clicking, which either messes up my looting/gathering or gets in the way of me manually targeting an enemy.

We need an option to disable mouse-clicking on our companions. Then add a conext-menu option when you right-click a companion portrait that would enage in speech with the companion, e.g. "Talk to Companion."

I'd actually really appreciate a slider or other method to adjust the distance at which my Companion follows me. As a gunnery-focused Trooper range is "my bag," as the kids say these days*, and most of my companions are also ranged attackers... having us both stand in AoE range is annoying.

* These days being 1976, right?

I'd actually really appreciate a slider or other method to adjust the distance at which my Companion follows me. As a gunnery-focused Trooper range is "my bag," as the kids say these days*, and most of my companions are also ranged attackers... having us both stand in AoE range is annoying.

I support this idea

I really love this idea as well. The only problem I see with having a distance slider is aggro of mobs if the path-finding wonks up.

Elara used to do that to me too until I nailed her foot to the spaceship floor for an hour. After she healed herself up she promised not to get in the way again and she hasn't.

Her healing has improved too... hmm...

She then took an arrow to the knee.