Republic heavy pvp severs?

Aenemax

We are in Twin Spears too, been doing okay actually ourselves. Helps that we have a good guild. If you need one, let me know. We just keep an eye out in g/chat for sighting and have managed to quest in contested areas just fine 90% of the time.

1 to 3 eh Rakata Mind Prison is really bad right now i would go as far to say a 1-10 ratio to republic to imp WTB more republic on our server lol

I think 1-10 is the ratio for most server, including PvE servers.

The only servers where I can see Republic being close are RP servers, but then you'd have to deal with those people.

What do you expect when you design a warzone with faction vs faction vs enemy you have 50% chance of Huttball without server balance issues. I had 23/25 Warzones as Huttball last night but today I've had 15/20 Alderaan/Voidstar so I guess it depends on your luck.

Veela is home to around four out of the ten biggest republic guilds in the game. I'm enjoying playing Empire very much :p

Veela is now one of the most imbalanced Empire heavy servers. Hundreds of Empire guilds rerolled there because people kept spewing this outdated information from Early Game Access.

Many Republic guilds have now quit and rerolled elsewhere.

The Fatman seems very republic heavy, they have more republic than any other server ive been on. However they are outnumbered by empire.

I did about 30 warzones yesterday and probably got huttball 3 times, republic dominates us most of the time though, just because they're all lvl 50s and theres a bunch of lowbie empire in every game.

The Fatman seems very republic heavy, they have more republic than any other server ive been on. However they are outnumbered by empire.

I did about 30 warzones yesterday and probably got huttball 3 times, republic dominates us most of the time though, just because they're all lvl 50s and theres a bunch of lowbie empire in every game.

I wouldn't go as far to say republic heavy, my guess is that the ratio is around 1:5 republic/imp. On illum, the average number of republic players is 15, and anywhere you go you run into large groups of imperial players. Its going to be horrible once they make ilum missions require player kills instead of objectives, will have to resort to ganking low level imps on tatooine and such to win any open world pvp fights.

Not Bondar Crystal for sure.....really heavy imp server.

If I did 4 huttballs last week...that is saying a lot, also I always see the same rep. guys on WZs so it really feels like there are only like 30-50 same players doing WZs.

Edited by Erudain

Firkrann Crystal seems to be fairly balanced, at least during prime time. About 10% of the WZs I play are Republic Vs Republic Hutt Ball. Depending on when I go to Ilum it switches back and forth as to who is out numbered.

I dont know what the Imperial experience is like on the server.