Subscription Status: Cancelled

Vren

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he dont, wont too go. by telling the devs what incorrect with it, might help them..

Has if they dont know then why 1000's leave. then you will be left with buggy game with no one to play with..

Make sence.

Hes not ranting. He is telling how the game is....

After my 30 days are up. im leaving for a bit..

OP right

Maybe he doesnt want too go. By telling the devs whats incorrect with the game it might help them..

They might not know why 1000's left. You will be left with buggy game with no one to play with..

Makes sense.

Hes not ranting. He is telling how the game is....

After my 30 days are up. im leaving for a bit..

OP is right

[There ya go buddy, helped you out a bit] :cool:

I agree with OP....

...but I'm totally fine with riding it out for 6 months to see if things improve. This is an MMO, and it needs time to grow, even after release. That's how they work.

Edited by Arzhanin
Quoted removed content

Good luck on your campaign.

There are enough people that disagree with you that you won't matter much. That's my opinion.

don't you think its an issue if there are that many people already saying theres an issue

doesn't that raise a red flag at all for you?

at all?

I canceled last week

I can't even motivate myself to level an alt let alone play this broken game at 50

I leave fairly bitter, the game has so much potential but fell flat on it's face. I will think twice when purchasing another EA game in the future. (they can't possibly destroy ME3 can they?)

I agree with OP....

...but I'm totally fine with riding it out for 6 months to see if things improve. This is an MMO, and it needs time to grow, even after release. That's how they work.

hey man more power to you, you have a higher tolerance then I

Edited by Arzhanin
Quoted removed content

QFT, I agree with everything.

Other problems I have

Force cloak bugs out and resets mob agro but you're stuck in combat forever after, so you still have to die.

Had this happen twice in the last week. I sit in stealth until the cooldown has come up again and then I use Force Cloak to drop aggro once more. I've also submitted a ticket in-game to, hopefully, have the issue passed on. I remember Vanish bugging out like this for years, so I doubt it'll be fixed quickly.

When stunning a moving player their graphic shows in one place but you can't hit that place "not close enough" game breaking for Jedi Shadows/melee.

I have yet to have this happen to me. I've seen it in other games where a character model will, after being stunned or incapcitated, slide forward about another 10 meters. Could be a client side issue or it could be user side. Submit a ticket.

No LFG chat or anything to help promote groups other than spamming in a channel all day that 90% of players can't read because they aren't on the same planet.

They have a system. It sucks, horribly, but it's there. I don't use it personally and think it needs to be completely revamped, but it's hardly game breaking for *me* though it may be to you.

No class forums

Here ya go.

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13

Edited by HonktonkGigolo

I canceled last week

I can't even motivate myself to level an alt let alone play this broken game at 50

I leave fairly bitter, the game has so much potential but fell flat on it's face. I will think twice when purchasing another EA game in the future. (they can't possibly destroy ME3 can they?)

it's riding on a successful formula and a strong brand name

but it's stale, at best.

-- qft

Especially since the OP admitted he continues posting just to rub peoples noses in his discontent. NPD ..... IMO

the general population is affected yes, but you are taking me out of context

I said to the people that matter

hello devs/cms

don't you think its an issue if there are that many people already saying theres an issue

doesn't that raise a red flag at all for you?

at all?

I play the game and I don't see any disturbing trends. When I start hearing it in the game and from my friends then maybe.

Right now the only place I notice anything like this is here in "General". Just like every other MMO I've ever played.

So good luck on your next game and goodbye. Trust me... I really doubt your departure will be felt beyond this thread.

I play the game and I don't see any disturbing trends. When I start hearing it in the game and from my friends then maybe.

Right now the only place I notice anything like this is here in "General". Just like every other MMO I've ever played.

So good luck on your next game and goodbye. Trust me... I really doubt your departure will be felt beyond this thread.

i don't mind if no one cares honestly

but 7 pages in a few minutes tells another tale

whether you're against or for what my thread stands for

that don't matter to me :)

Edited by Vren

I'm going to find these forums immensely entertaining in the coming months when all the blind fangurls start complaining about how no one is playing, server merges needed, why won't the devs fix the bugs, where's the new content, etcetera.

I still read the STO forums for that very reason. Forums for badly done games are very entertaining.

You are wrong. The OP leaving has sent reverberations through the whole fabric of space and time that will be felt for generations to come. Bend the knee, NOW!

Why do you people feel the need to rant. Just be a man/woman and uninstall and quietly dissapear so we all can enjoy this fun game. Is that so hard?

In hospitality and entertainment they prefer people to leave feedback (whether constructive or rants) as they then know how some people feel and can look into issues, the industries nightmares are the people who go away silently (they do not complain, they just never return, unsub or find something else) - for every person who complains and leaves there are dozens who just leave....

Wow... the obtuse fanboi is strong with this game.

It's much more productive to offer candid criticism like the OP than to demonize anyone and everyone who critisises the game.

The unfortunate truth about this game is they released a buggy and boring WoW clone... with less features. The 4 year anticipation many of us had waiting for it to release makes it worse.

When bioware announced the release date back in the summer I immediately booked the last of my vacation. I had 7 days early access and I was already bored by Christmas.

Hopefully the devs see all these threads and get their heads out of the sand... I recommend the fanbois do the same.

Sadly I have to agree, I'm finding these forums way more entertaining than the game will ever be in its current state.

these forums have a diverse player base that's for sure

Edited by Vren

I'm going to find these forums immensely entertaining in the coming months when all the blind fangurls start complaining about how no one is playing, server merges needed, why won't the devs fix the bugs, where's the new content, etcetera.

I still read the STO forums for that very reason. Forums for badly done games are very entertaining.

This is the mentality of most of the whiners that make threads here and other games.

They love to troll and lurk forums of games they don't even play anymore... sometimes even years after they've left. If they can't be happy they want to make sure nobody else is. They enjoy watching their "predictions" come true and being able to say "I told you so".

Sad really.

Haters can't enjoy the game so they don't want others to enjoy it either.

actually im the opposite.

I wanted to enjoy it and i want changes made so I can enjoy it once more.

I have a positive mentality, but cold hard facts are keeping me from having fun

and it isnt opinion based things im having issues with

its things everyone would like to see fixed

In hospitality and entertainment they prefer people to leave feedback (whether constructive or rants) as they then know how some people feel and can look into issues, the industries nightmares are the people who go away silently (they do not complain, they just never return, unsub or find something else) - for every person who complains and leaves there are dozens who just leave....

solid point