The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

It's obvious -- This game Rocks!

Klarick

When you look too deeply you lose sight of whats right in front of you. You should write that down.

Are you trying to metaphorically suggest that people shouldn't think too deeply about seemingly trivial phenomena? What a horribly disturbing notion.

When you look too deeply you lose sight of whats right in front of you. You should write that down.

One mans trash and all that jazz.

You just delve a little to deeply into everything

Maxims and heuristics will fail you, unfortunately.

It's a really good game. hate that games must fit an acronym, I would to call this an mmorpg. It's not what those have become (not for me, too mechanical/compulsion driven for me). This is trying to put you not the ind of the story.

It's like way back playing d&d. Some people were into the aspect of it being like a book while others were into the dice and rules. Same split here, this game is addressing the book side of things.

Plus it seems to me the character interaction shaping the game is a nice new touch.

Although it suffers from a peeve I have, it also has toothless tiger syndrome! (quest:collect x tiger teeth. Surprisingly many tigers have no teeth or only one!)

right now its undecided. if BW plays smart, this is the New Leader, undoubted. If not, this will be a niche MMO, like SWG were. people come easily attracted by hype, but there are flaws, they are many. bad chat system, bugs, unbalanced pvp, no proper world pvp (wow didnt have rewards for pvp till - patch 1.4? i dont remember for sure).

Some aspects of the game are incredibly well designed, some are not. if they pick their priorities right now, it will be an amazing game we all will enjoy for years. if not, well, we will not enjoy. Considering BW level as a developer/designer, i would rather say we will. But its undecided yet.

You are about as much fun as talking to my data parser. :(

/thread

But you're not talking to me, just typing. You're missing out on a myriad of potential nonverbal cues that might make such an interaction more fun for you. However, my aim wasn't, isn't and never will be to entertain you. Moreover it strikes me as rather arrogant that you would expect as much.

But you're not talking to me, just typing. You're missing out on a myriad of potential nonverbal cues that might make such an interaction more fun for you. However, my aim wasn't, isn't and never will be to entertain you. Moreover it strikes me as rather arrogant that you would expect as much.

Never say Never! Hah

Sorry I said /thread and I lied

/thread

I don't care how many flaws that can be conjured, real, imagined, invented, imported, or otherwise. Still having a blast. What does not work, you work around, for where there is a will, there is a way, and the way goes over any hill.

As long as the intention is there, and it is followed up on, this game will rock hard. The time might come when they do something funny, as is tradition, but I would love to not see that. One time must be the first. And what a glorious first that would be.

But for now, the game rolls on, and the future has yet to transpire. And that is enough!

---

Edited by Sernon