The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

I'm sick of seeing the term "haters"

Esresro

If some people have genuine concerns over the game they have purchased, they are not "haters" but people who are exorcising there right to voice them. The forums are here as a tool for paying customers to share ideas and voice how they feel about this game. If someone has a differant opinion to you that does not make them a hater and if they have a bug you don't have or they have noticed an issue you have not then again, they are not a hater.

If I was BioWare and someone wanted to quit I would want to know why they are quitting so I would set up a forum where mods can pass on these concerns rather than live in the dark.

Someone ranting blindly over how they hate the game is no better or worse than someone saying randomly how much they love the game.

+1, although I could add a lot more derogatory terms from both sides, whiners, fanbois etc.

I assume access to these forums is restricted to those who have actually bought the game and therefore at this stage, all opinions should be given equal respect, provided the original poster is rational refrains from bad language themselves.

There are people who literally troll these forums during every waking hour, spewing nothing but hatred towards the game. They don't suggest positive solutions to problems; they constantly announce their quit-date is imminent.

Those are haters, and if you don't like being counted amongst their number, then stop being so damned negative.