Worth keeping Artificing (have it at 400, lvl 50 Marauder)

BarcodeX

So I've been at 400 artificing for quite some time. I've pretty much milked the Galactic Market (made a mil+), but now so many people are 350+ that it's hard to sell hilts, mods, and crystals now. A lot of people are hitting 50 now and realizing Daily Commendations saves you money by allowing you to get lvl 50+ modifications (aside from crystals) which are higher lvl than what we can craft. Right now I'm stocking up on a bunch of purple modications lvl 40+ for future characters and future sells if needed.

I was excited at first since we could actually craft custom lightsabers at 400 but they are lvl 48 and are easily replaced by Corellia commendation weapons which makes it a waste to bother wasting raid mats to craft them. It would be worth crafting if it's verified that you can reverse engineer those lightsabers into the Legendary version of it (highest rarity) but I have not found information on that yet.

As of now (since I'm basically doing HM FP and Ops) should I just drop Artifice, Treasure Hunting, and Archaeology to pick up Biochem + Diplomacy + Slicing (if not I could actually keep Treasure Hunting for Companion Gifts/Lockboxes since it's 400 as well). I know Biochem stim/medpacks play a major roll for Marauders due to such a high increase in surge rating.

Edited by BarcodeX