10 Things I've learned playing SWTOR

Hugedata

1. Taris sucks

2. Taris sucks

3. I hate Rahkghouls

4. Just because something is clickable, doesn't mean you should click it. If you hover your mouse over it and it says 'lore object' then it's ok. If it says something like: "Mysteriously dead Jedi Master"... then leave it alone.

5. Don't try to avoid 2 groups of mobs by flying an equal distance between them. It rarely works and usually ends up agroing both groups.

6. Don't spend all your credits when you are close to leveling. Ability cost raises exponentially.

7. Just because you can kill elites doesn't mean you should try to attack that 2-story walking gunship...

8. Always kill the adds first.

9. Keep your companion well equipped.

10. Jumping off cliffs is rarely a good idea...

1. Taris sucks

4. Just because something is clickable, doesn't mean you should click it. If you hover your mouse over it and it says 'lore object' then it's ok. If it says something like: "Mysteriously dead Jedi Master"... then leave it alone.

Did that in tatooine -Boss was chewing my Leg's off, befour i knew what had happend.

Edited by Lasarith

Just arrived on Taris for the first time now. Maybe I should stay on my ship and fly away?

Worst planet I've been on so far. I could make a "10 reasons I hate Taris" post, but you'll see soon enough. It may be a lot easier for a class that has stealth, but for a BH it sucks.

Edited by Hugedata

Sweet, I found a mysterious skull! Let's see what this is- OHMYGODMAKEITSTOPNOPLEASE!

....were you following me around on Tat a few days ago? Cause yeah....that was me...

Alive...doing fine....a couple levels above the mobs in the area...ohh, clicky...wait, why am I dead?