How to become Jedi sentinel.

Partizhan

Hello, I am veeery tired.

I am trying to become a Jedi sentinel.

I have a class quest named "stolen secrets".

Is that quest by any chance related to the choice of picking a more spesific class type such as sentinel?

and no I am not tired as in sleepy , but tired of running around and taking flying taxis that lead me no where, then making me run 436364236724742672574762 miles back for nothing, and before I do this quest named "stolen secrets" I want to know if it related to class picking.

please an easy answer would be much appriciated, also if my quest is not related, can you _please_ tell me what one must to to achieve the quest that will lead me to the choice of a more spesific class?

thank you for reading.

but tired of running around and taking flying taxis that lead me no where, then making me run 436364236724742672574762 miles back for nothing

sounds like you went to Coruscant, am I correct?

Your Advanced Class trainer is back on the Fleet. Backtrack the Docking Bay area and take the shuttle to the Fleet. Once there, open your Map and highlight "Class Trainer".

That should help you reach your trainer where you can proceed to select your AC of choice: Sentinel, if I understood the scenario correctly.

Keep going just a bit further, after you get the esseles quest, there is a person who will give you the quest.

To be safe, go around the space station and grab all available quests, as long as you have them all one will be for your advanced class.

• 3 weeks later...
What is the guys name that gives you the quest?

Don't remember his name, and I'm not in game so I can't look it up, but as you get off the shuttle for the first time he should be right in front of you and be flagged as having a quest. (if you're level 10+) Also there is a terminal right there that gives you a 'class skills quest' and a 'social' quest. They should be within a few feet of one another.