Server Merges

Habez

I play on Thana Vesh and I've never seen over 100 players on the fleet at a time, can't say about the republic though, but I do know that almost every pvp warzone I play is huttball against my own faction ( I know this is something alot of people post about) , so here's the question, are server merges in the near future or at least in the works, because there is alot of low populated servers, and even servers that have unbalanced populations, I don't know why Bioware can't just merge high pop Empire/low pop Republic servers with high pop republic/low pop Empire servers, because seeing no more than 15 people on a planet at a time is pretty discouraging, especially with heroic 4 quests, Bioware wants to see their communities flourish yet there isn't that big of a community to begin with, some planets there may be high populations, so take low pop servers and merge them with the high pop ones

• 3 weeks later...

anturi reach is also a light server,and we have less than 100 active players TOTAL

also the republic no longer exist,ive logged onto republic alts at 8pm east coast time(east coast server) and theres not even 10 of them online i dont understand why bioware and ea dont see how huge of a problem this is,pvp is non existant in both pre50 and 50 queing

Imperial fleet on eye of ashlanae (EU) is usually around 30. Yes, prime time..

Kellian Jarro republic is about the same Uthar Wynn (sp?) is completely desolate.

I have had to reroll again back to the original server i abandoned at launch (Red Eclipse) due to the 6 hour queues at the time because it's one of the only Heavy population servers left on EU.

Kellian Jarro republic is about the same Uthar Wynn (sp?) is completely desolate.

I have had to reroll again back to the original server i abandoned at launch (Red Eclipse) due to the 6 hour queues at the time because it's one of the only Heavy population servers left on EU.

Yes Tomb of Freedon Nadd and The Red Eclipse (PvP and PvE) are the only English EU servers left with regular Heavy to Very Heavy (Tomb sometimes full) population... rest is standard at best

Check my signature for porject! and Spread the word!

Server transfers might happen but server merges are incredibly unlikely. To MMO players a server merge means the game is dead and it is time to unsub.

It's obvious there doesn't need to be ANY more then 50 servers worldwide. It has zero to do with players and everything to EA shareholders. Players are oblivious and are nothing more then the real product (ask Blizzard, their shop is the new cash cow not the game itself).

Edited by RocNessMonster

It's obvious there doesn't need to be ANY more then 50 servers worldwide. It has zero to do with players and everything to EA shareholders. Players are oblivious and are nothing more then the real product (ask Blizzard, their shop is the new cash cow not the game itself).

I don't want to play on a heavy or full server thanks. When patches hit my server might well rise to heavy but it wont have a queue.

I can do all the group content I want whenever I want to without problem. If it really was that much of an issue for me I would just change server but I am happy where I am.

Server merges are no good. They force people to do things they don't want to. Server transfers for those people who cannot possibly re roll fine.

Don't force server merges on people who do not want it when the majority of people on the server think it is fine.

anyway it is time this thread was closed and people redirected to one of the other threads about it.

Edited by corbanite

Hello everyone,

We know that a number of you wish to discuss server mergers and in order to keep the discussion together we ask that everyone use this thread. This will help to ensure our forums are tidy and everyone can participate in the ongoing conversation. We will be closing this thread, feel free to carry on there!