All you people whining about how you're unsubscribing because of game balance:

Callex

seriously, shut the **** up. the game came out like, less than a month ago. and im sorry you're to stupid to realize that pvp in MMOs is like, almost impossible to balance. You really think that its going to be perfect right when it comes out?

you should stop *********** crying and either:

- learn your class and ways to handle the **** you're constantly whining about

- Learn other classes, and THEIR weaknesses

- pvp in a group (MMOs arent balanced around 1v1 pvp)

- get better gear

welcome to EVERY mmo ever created

Edited by Callex

That was an unorthodox way of putting it, but I agree.

People need to realize that this MMO just came out. I think that's WoW's real and only advantage, honestly. It's not that it's better than other MMOs, it's just been out for so long that bugs are fixed, there's a ton of content, and PvP is- well, as balanced as an MMO's PvP can get.

So you have these people that want a new MMO to play, but when they get one and it turns out that (just like WoW when it launched) it's gonna need to be patched to fill gaps in content and fix bugs, they whine because it's not on the same level as WoW, which they end up going back to, ensuring the MMO's failure.

IMO, SWTOR has had a much smoother and more successful launch than almost any other past MMO, including WoW, and the quality is seriously astounding for it being brand-new.

seriously, shut the **** up. the game came out like, less than a month ago. and im sorry you're to stupid to realize that pvp in MMOs is like, almost impossible to balance. You really think that its going to be perfect right when it comes out?

- get better gear

Dude your acting like the ******e big baby. Stop freaking out because people have an opinion of something your nazi crybaby. Get over yourself your nothing but a powerless being behind a pc, scrub ***.

I agree with you, but I would recommend removing removing all of the "like"'s from your post, as they make you sound slightly less intelligent.

The game would be better off without anyone who is

1. Using their subscription as a threat to Bioware

2. Complaining about balance within the first month of a game's release

3. complaining about balance as a level 20 who dies to a fully geared level 50 (while this is a problem, it is a matter of warzone structure rather than balance).

Edited by Noemercy

Dude your acting like the ******e big baby. Stop freaking out because people have an opinion of something your nazi crybaby. Get over yourself your nothing but a powerless being behind a pc, scrub ***.
How am I freaking out? I'm doing the SAME EXACT THING that they do. Complain. Sorry you're peanut sized brain lacks the power to realize that.

And IDGAF how "intelligent" I come off as on an internet forum, sorry. ;(

Which is exactly what Bioware promised we wouldn't get. Yay, for generic design and the inability to implement anything new (or even properly recreate what you're copying for that matter) or to even make a passing attempt at innovative gameplay.

How am I freaking out? I'm doing the SAME EXACT THING that they do. Complain. Sorry you're peanut sized brain lacks the power to realize that.

And IDGAF how "intelligent" I come off as on an internet forum, sorry. ;(

Same, IDGAF how much you stress the point people complain, we know this, complaining about it doesnt get anything done your child. Speaking of pea sized brain l2think brah.

I agree with you, but I would recommend removing removing all of the "like"'s from your post, as they make you sound slightly less intelligent.

2. Complaining about balance within the first month of a game's release.

How will the game developers know what to fix, if we dont tell them?

- get better gear

uch yea, i agree... there are really many many kids which have no idea how to work around things. Often I wonder, by all those calls for nerfs, complaints etc doesnt that mean pvp devs in general are all 2 dumb to fu...?

Edited by MEdiKLEZ