$5.00? Really?

xFailsafex

Are you people seriously complaining about Early Access because you paid $5.00? Oh man, 5 bucks, so you can play even A DAY early, be glad. Like really, 5 bucks is nothing compared to what you paid for the game itself, then monthly payments.. I would've payed 5 bucks anyway due to sales tax.. But hey, playing early is pretty cool, but I'm not fretting about it, because I possess an ability that I call patience, and I will gladly wait 'till BioWare tells me I can play, which is what some people in this world (mainly some of you guys) need to learn.... And also, since when does crying and ************ on the forums of ANY game get you anywhere?? It's kind of like parenting a young child, you can ***** and moan all you want, I will sit here and watch Football until you go away..

Are you people seriously complaining about Early Access because you paid $5.00? Oh man, 5 bucks, so you can play even A DAY early, be glad. Like really, 5 bucks is nothing compared to what you paid for the game itself, then monthly payments.. I would've payed 5 bucks anyway due to sales tax.. But hey, playing early is pretty cool, but I'm not fretting about it, because I possess an ability that I call patience, and I will gladly wait 'till BioWare tells me I can play, which is what some people in this world (mainly some of you guys) need to learn.... And also, since when does crying and ************ on the forums of ANY game get you anywhere?? It's kind of like parenting a young child, you can ***** and moan all you want, I will sit here and watch Football until you go away..

Technically they didn't pay anything. That $5 gets deducted from the final cost of the game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.