Cool Idea

stonewizard

So, me and my friend we're chilling on his ship the other day when we had a brilliant idea. What if guilds could purchase and customize their own flagships, just for guildmates to come chill out duel socialize and that sorta thing with stuff like personal cantina vendors and mod benches that needed to be purchased through a sort of system, with like a guild cargo hold and new purchaseable wing like a dueling wing command post officers quarters and stuff. just an idea for future updates or expansions

Have a happy new years and May the force be with you

its been mentioned, and brain stormed in the past. The devs have responded saying if that was done then people would chill on there guild ships and the "towns" would be empty of people. though they did say it was a good idea and would continue to think about it.

Most Towns are empty anyway besides the imperial fleet and that is WAY to over populated as it is. and yeah I don't mean go absolutely bonkers on add-ons for the ship just a place to chill and talk to some people on the ship, RPers would probably enjoy it too