Cancel your subscription if your unhappy with PVP

ShadowKastar

Yes i have just cancelled my sub aswell. Sitting in the republic fleet farming warzones for gear is not my idea of fun, i have done it many times before in previous MMO's and do not want to do it again. If they improve open world PVP then i may return but my gut feeling is the PVP scene comes last and they will not bother.

Ilum and outlaws den are a joke aswell

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with the OP.

Already canceled. Will NOT restart if the issue isn't fixed, especially not with classes starting up again in January.

By the way, I am high level and PvPing. The issue is there's no balance in the warzones. A bunch of 50's vs a bunch of 20's is boring for EVERYONE. S'gotta be fixed, and people who say otherwise are likely no-lifers who NEED the level advantage to win.

Sorry you're bad. Either the game will die, or players will get what they're asking for. Either way, morons suggesting the system is fine as is will lose and be disappointed. :D

Edited by Jackalrat

Yes i have just cancelled my sub aswell. Sitting in the republic fleet farming warzones for gear is not my idea of fun, i have done it many times before in previous MMO's and do not want to do it again. If they improve open world PVP then i may return but my gut feeling is the PVP scene comes last and they will not bother.

Ilum and outlaws den are a joke aswell

i'd say 70% of the games population are still lvlin/doin class quests

give it time.

Regardless if they are 50 or not, its not going to improve the PVP system BW has put in. Its a complete mess.

so what you are saying is this

everyone drop what you are doin and come world pvp with me now even if you are 20 lvls below me!

Well i cancel it when i play 5m of Korean Tera,

i mean with the same computer the tera online with much bigger graphics than swtor (really much bigger) run on my pc nice and easy (playing in korea!!!) and swtors i play 20 30 fps tops.

And we wont start talking about the bugs have

never in my mmo history i stoped playing a game before reaching the max lvl

ah btw i am an pvp healer sorc ... no i am not an BH or Operative ...(dont review that classes and you will see)

gl thoug to the ones that stay ! the pve seems awsome!

so what you are saying is this

everyone drop what you are doin and come world pvp with me now even if you are 20 lvls below me!

Did i say that? I'm getting at the fact that there is no incentive to open world PVP at all no rewards nothing. Take Ilum for example, There are sith/republic standing side by side finishing there daily's and then leaving, It is just a complete bore.

Even rift had better PVP than this..

Typical response from someone who cant face the facts.

NP ill wait for GW2 ;)

I'll be Buying and Playing GW2 aswell, but do you think that will come out wrapped in Gold and 100% perfect dont think so. Looks like your be quitting that game aswell after a week. Just take a look at yourself its not the game which is the problem.

On another Note. WoW has been out for what 7-8 years and it still has flaws, And World PVP where's that in WOW these days? that died when they brought flying mounts out everyone goes over your head and flys off, you see the odd 1 or 2 now and then.

I'll be Buying and Playing GW2 aswell, but do you think that will come out wrapped in Gold and 100% perfect dont think so. Looks like your be quitting that game aswell after a week. Just take a look at yourself its not the game which is the problem.

On another Note. WoW has been out for what 7-8 years and it still has flaws, And World PVP where's that in WOW these days? that died when they brought flying mounts out everyone goes over your head and flys off, you see the odd 1 or 2 now and then.

there are dozens of MMO's out there with better pvp than wow, wake the **** up, not everyone is a wowtard

"We have an entire team dedicated to adding content and features to player vs. player. We have some of the most experienced PvP developers in the world on this team. So far very few people have seen, or know much about the stunning Open World PVP on Ilum; when you get to the high levels prepare to be blown away! In addition to that high level PVP content, expect new Warzones and new PvP features on a regular basis"

Im sorry but when they feed this BS to us about STUNNING open world PVP, What do you expect? Its the same old story with PVP in MMO's these days promise a lot deliver nothing.

Anyway ive gotta go carry on farming those 200 merc and 200 wz comms for some random loot! Cya

Edited by dazer

Did i say that? I'm getting at the fact that there is no incentive to open world PVP at all no rewards nothing. Take Ilum for example, There are sith/republic standing side by side finishing there daily's and then leaving, It is just a complete bore.

Even rift had better PVP than this..

this game was only released 2 weeks ago, nice try tho.

Well i cancel it when i play 5m of Korean Tera,

i mean with the same computer the tera online with much bigger graphics than swtor (really much bigger) run on my pc nice and easy (playing in korea!!!) and swtors i play 20 30 fps tops.

And we wont start talking about the bugs have

never in my mmo history i stoped playing a game before reaching the max lvl

ah btw i am an pvp healer sorc ... no i am not an BH or Operative ...(dont review that classes and you will see)

gl thoug to the ones that stay ! the pve seems awsome!

Do you happen to have a guide, or some pointers on how to get into that beta

there are dozens of MMO's out there with better pvp than wow, wake the **** up, not everyone is a wowtard

Do elaborate pls ... what other popular MMOs are there ? I have asked this questing 2x already in these topics just so I can check those MMOs out and compare, but nobody can give me an answer.

Do elaborate pls ... what other popular MMOs are there ? I have asked this questing 2x already in these topics just so I can check those MMOs out and compare, but nobody can give me an answer.

while not an mmo, GW1 has better pvp for eg, just not open world, but lets face the facts swtor doesnt have OW pvp neither

here's a thought for you..... roll a republic toon?

Thanks for the thought but:

I'm a Star Wars fan and i really hate Republic,

This is not about only becoming a killing machine just like any other FPS game like BF3 or CoD. I pay and play the game because:

Love Star Wars, even you may call me a fanboi of Star Wars universe in a way...

I always liked the chaotic neutral stance of Bounty Hunters,

Hate force user super powered hermits arrogancy of Sith and Jedi,

And while enjoying the great storyline and beautifuly crafted planets and lore challenging the other players and maximizing my RP and PvP experience.

This is my little manifest of why i'm paying and expecting something more on that game.

Again,

Thanks for the advice and good hunting but i won't roll another char which is not cup of my tea...

Edited by Aetla

Thanks for the thought but:

I'm a Star Wars fan and i really hate Republic,

This is not about only becoming a killing machine just like any other FPS game like BF3 or CoD. I pay and play the game because:

Love Star Wars, even you may call me a fanboi of Star Wars universe in a way...

I always liked the chaotic neutral stance of Bounty Hunters,

Hate force user super powered hermits arrogancy of Sith and Jedi,

And while enjoying the great storyline and beautifuly crafted planets and lore challenging the other players and maximizing my RP and PvP experience.

This is my little manifest of why i'm paying and expecting something more on that game.

Again,

Thanks for the advice and good hunting but i won't roll another char which is not cup of my tea...

i love star wars also but RPin a faction then complaining you have no one to fight, when in fact you could roll a republic toon yourself, is just plain idiotic.

thanks for the tl;dr tho.

you are compairing a game with 2 minor hotfixes to a game that has been running 7+ years(?)

what the fook are you talking about!?

how long did they work on that game again?

Edited by Givro