Anybody know what armor this is?

Yescek

I would be very surprised if this set is medium. I've picked up a pair of modded boots which look just like the ones in the picture and they're heavy. *Sigh* I want my hooded cloak!

Well, we won't know untill we've turned every pebble on that lag-acid jungle.

Edit: If it IS though, don't lie, you'll be burning sky until you see lines to get to Taris and get it. **** man, if I knew where on Taris to get it i'd HAVE the ****in thing by now but NOOOOOOOOOO. SOMEBODY just wants to watch us yank our hair out looking for it. You know who you are. You might as well just give it up already and either shatter our dreams or tell us.

Edited by Yescek

I have terrible news for anyone that was shredding it up on Taris last night looking for that elusive Black Robe that was rumored to be medium. I got the following reply last night from the person who discovered it.

Whats the name of the robe shown in the following pic.

http://i.imgur.com/xRkIA.jpg

And is it medium armor?

I got them from all the quests in Taris. Since I am a Sith Jug, it's called Juggernaught Elite (Green, Heavy Armour). Afterwards, once you do all the Heroics, you will get the better version of it and they are called Merciless Juggernaught Elite (Orange, Heavy).

WHAT. THE. ****. BIOWARE?!?!?!?