Bioware, I stop QQ and I give you a chance.

chiselyou

I love this game and these forums are in now way reflective of the majority of players feelings toward this game.

We can change that. You would be surprised how much 1 player can make a difference.

It's time for you to make a difference.

Positive difference.

It lays in your hands, this game lays in your hands, its performance its content and anything else that has to come forward. Be negative you will get negative.

Force is around. Make it positive force.

If they spent as much time as they do with moderating forums, this game would have such a small amount of bugs.

What you dont understand that moderators are not paid no where nearly as much as game makers are paid.

I understand everyone anger, I was there, but do you think that's going to change for better?

I don't think so.

Imagine if there was no moderation by the minute what this General Discussion for the SWTOR forum would turn into. Think about it. Dont be blind like I was. Give them a chance, a new game that came out is no more expensive than other MMOs that use 7 year old engines.

I'm impressed with graphics I can't deny. It does need some polishing, but which MMO did not need polishing @ Release? Name it? Id love to know.

What you dont understand that moderators are not paid no where nearly as much as game makers are paid.

I understand everyone anger, I was there, but do you think that's going to change for better?

I don't think so.

Imagine if there was no moderation by the minute what this General Discussion for the SWTOR forum would turn into. Think about it. Dont be blind like I was. Give them a chance, a new game that came out is no more expensive than other MMOs that use 7 year old engines.

I'm impressed with graphics I can't deny. It does need some polishing, but which MMO did not need polishing @ Release? Name it? Id love to know.

I gave them a chance when they started. Then when I started seeing them waste money on other IRL things I lost my confidence for the TOR Bioware staff.

We can change that. You would be surprised how much 1 player can make a difference.

It's time for you to make a difference.

Positive difference.

It lays in your hands, this game lays in your hands, its performance its content and anything else that has to come forward. Be negative you will get negative.

Force is around. Make it positive force.

I'm way too drunk for this...lol.

I don't think so.

So how much are you getting paid?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.