The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Thanks Bioware for not letting CE people in early!

Dutch_NS

Yeah whine whine, i got my codes last week for the pre order because the CE codes could not be send anyfaster, although i placed the order on day 1.

150 Euro and i get to wait another couple of days.

Thx EA for also screwing Bioware, after you Took Westwood, Bullfrog and Mythic to screw them up.

Its early access not release if and when you get in feel priveleged for once in your life ordering CE edition doesnt put you above the rest of the people here I myself got collectors edition on aug 8th when i get in I get in in the mean time i speak to ppl on forums about their expectations and goals.

Thanks mate, I was concerned after the OP. I know I was a few hours late in pre-ordering on day1 (on account of timezone, I was asleep for the first 4-5hrs). Glad to know its still on the way. With wave 2 already going out hopefully I've not too much more time to waste, erm... wait. ;)

No worries.

Another got in with the second wave but I know both of them pre ordered the CE, quite literally, the second it was available (they are Star Wars obsessed).

I knew I should have ordered mine sooner but I waited until September .... still don't know why.

I'll blame my wife ... and hope she doesn't see me blaming her.