Balmorra x 2?

Waypoc

Math ftw...

Ok, you have (random numbers):

15 PvP servers, with 10,000 players each = 150,000 players

You also have:

30 PvE servers with 8,000 players each = 240,000 players

There are far more people that want to play PvE than PvP.

wow a statistic without any scource

might aswell say that 90% of the poeple play on PVP server while every PVE server is empty.

see thats my statement and its as true as yours.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In case nobody actually answered there are 2 Balmorras because they take place in different timelines. The Imperial timeline occurs first where they take most of the planet over from the bug race and push the Republic into the former bug sector and then the Republic timeline occurs afterwards where they force the Imps off the planet. Edited by Lightmgl

wow a statistic without any scource

might aswell say that 90% of the poeple play on PVP server while every PVE server is empty.

see thats my statement and its as true as yours.

Except it's not... I'll even lower some of the numbers for you.

N = Number of Servers

P = Number of Players

You have (N) number of PvP servers all at FULL (P = 10,000)

You have also have (N x 2) PvE servers, all at HEAVY ( P = 7,000)

If N = 10

Then:

PvP = 100,000

PvE = 140,000

There are more PvE than PvP players.

The only way, your argument has ANY weight is, if you had the same number of PvP and PvE servers.

Which you don't.

Edited by Taelin

Except it's not... I'll even lower some of the numbers for you.

N = Number of Servers

P = Number of Players

You have (N) number of PvP servers all at FULL (P = 10,000)

You have also have (N x 2) PvE servers, all at HEAVY ( P = 7,000)

If N = 10

Then:

PvP = 100,000

PvE = 140,000

There are more PvE than PvP players.

The only way, your argument has ANY weight is, if you had the same number of PvP and PvE servers.

Which you don't.

so its no small percantage. thanks for backing up my argument (since it is exactly what im saying).

my quote

think about it again then tell me that there is only a small percentage of people that wants more PVP.

you should read what i said before you try math

Edited by Sheneria

*facepalm* nice did you have a poll to back that up? because mine said that the majority of people on a PVP Server want to engage people from the other Faction, otherwise they go straight to a PVE Server

/facepalm yourself there, buckaroo.

The key word in that sentence that offended you was "IMAGINE". You do know that means it's a feeling/opinion of mine, and not necessarily backed by empirical data?

On my nearly-always Heavy/Full PvP server, I have only had ONE person spamming general on any of the planets I've been on looking to form a gank squad. Most of the people on my server are happily questing or LFG for heroics or flashpoints.

Therefore, I will assume based on my non-empirical qualitative observations that most of the people on my PvP server picked a PvP server for reasons besides "actively seeking World PvP 100% of the time". At least, I imagine they did!

:)

/facepalm yourself there, buckaroo.

The key word in that sentence that offended you was "IMAGINE". You do know that means it's a feeling/opinion of mine, and not necessarily backed by empirical data?

On my nearly-always Heavy/Full PvP server, I have only had ONE person spamming general on any of the planets I've been on looking to form a gank squad. Most of the people on my server are happily questing or LFG for heroics or flashpoints.

Therefore, I will assume based on my non-empirical qualitative observations that most of the people on my PvP server picked a PvP server for reasons besides "actively seeking World PvP 100% of the time". At least, I imagine they did!

:)

im sorry but open world pvp is not forming gankgsquads to kill lowlevel people while questing. just because you come from a game where this is the case doesn't mean that its the same here.

on my server (EU RPPVP) its quite the opposite you see, we even attack the imps when they try to cap ilum points.

afterall this is star wars.

and if you know the movies then you see star wars combat as epic massive battles, and not trowing hutballs at each other, just saying.

this is why openworld faction PVP, especially on PVP Servers should get boosted

Edited by Sheneria