cross faction loot working as intended?

zandadoum

is it intended or is it a bug that when doing underworld trading i get schematics that are for the opposite faction? (also some companion gifts seem to be for other faction companions)

i tried sending the stuff to an alt char on the other faction, and mailbox said that is not possible.

i made the whole journey to nar shaddah, as the market there seems to be shared (at least it's not the same stuff that's on imperial fleet), but i haven't seen any official advise on this. no "tip of the day" or ingame help that confirms if nar shadaah is in fact a neutral AH or not.

and even if it was, on my server it is pretty empty, so i haven't managed to sell anything there. even put the stuff up for 100cr only and nobody bought anything.

so, once again: is it intended to receive opposite faction schematics?

please read the full post before replying. i already spoke about that in the initial post.

Sorry you are not having Repubs buying your goods but I didn't have this experience when I had received two repub schematics infact I had made it quite expensive because of the neutral Trade network taking a bigger cut.