Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Either allow complete premades or none at all

Jekan

By allowing a group of four to queue up for a "half-premade", it has the potential of being just as overbalanced as allowing a full pre-made into the game. Since all our server on the imperial side seems to get nothing but huttball, a premade of a couple of assassins, a healer and a tank can roflstomp through the game without any problem. We also use this to our advantage on our guild, we have vent, we can co-ordinate and usually the four of us in the game can (generally) make up for any other deficiencies in the team.

To me it seems this is a half-assed ban on premade groups and it can still be used to an advantage so, in my opinion, premades either need to be completely allowed (especially on PVP servers, our guild is all about PvP and we'd like the challenge of guild v guild) or completely disallowed, the current system is wishy-washy at best.

Edited by Jekan

Don't be ridiculous.

I can't play with my mate in PVP unless we invite someone else in with us?

Nah. Works fine as it is. They should allow 8 man premades but why that means if they don't they need to get rid of 4 is beyond me. I'll play with a few mates if I want to.

If other people can't be bothered that's their own problem, but it doesn't mean that in a massively multiplayer game I have to play on my own just because they are doing.

Edited by Zetara

"To me it seems this is a half-assed ban on premade groups and it can still be used to an advantage so, in my opinion, premades either need to be completely allowed (especially on PVP servers, our guild is all about PvP and we'd like the challenge of guild v guild) or completely disallowed, the current system is wishy-washy at best. "

And then put full premade teams against other full premade teams right? I mean you are in it for the challenge of guild v guild correct and not guild v pug.

"To me it seems this is a half-assed ban on premade groups and it can still be used to an advantage so, in my opinion, premades either need to be completely allowed (especially on PVP servers, our guild is all about PvP and we'd like the challenge of guild v guild) or completely disallowed, the current system is wishy-washy at best. "

And then put full premade teams against other full premade teams right? I mean you are in it for the challenge of guild v guild correct and not guild v pug.

Absolutely, that's what I meant. I roll with 4 man pre-mades now, but we should have the ability to go full pre-made vs. full pre-made.

The main point, though, I was trying to make and obviously failed at was that if BW was attempting to negate an advantage by not allowing a full pre-made, that is not working as intended.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.