Marauder:Blazing,frezny,berserk,meatgrinder

Wrathatakis

Those are some words to describe what you feel like in a warzone after you worked so hard huttball match after huttball match and finally reach level 40. Remember when you felt underpowered? Remember when there was just something missing? Remember when you felt like your job in a warzone was utility first,then damage second? Well yeah after I hit level 40 I feel like the hole this class had is now filled. Sucks to have to wait all the way till 40 to feel like I can really bring on the hurt but at least it finally came.

So stick with it guys and gals who feel like the class is second rate. We aren't. Still glass cannons,but now with extra BOOM!

Notes:40 Carnage.

Those are some words to describe what you feel like in a warzone after you worked so hard huttball match after huttball match and finally reach level 40. Remember when you felt underpowered? Remember when there was just something missing? Remember when you felt like your job in a warzone was utility first,then damage second? Well yeah after I hit level 40 I feel like the hole this class had is now filled. Sucks to have to wait all the way till 40 to feel like I can really bring on the hurt but at least it finally came.

So stick with it guys and gals who feel like the class is second rate. We aren't. Still glass cannons,but now with extra BOOM!

Notes:40 Carnage.

Hell yeah! Massacre FOR THE MO-FREAKIN WINSAUCE BABY!

I don't think there's anything better than Berserk -> Gore -> 4-5 Massacres (and a Force Scream and Vicious Throw). :p

Anyways, good to see others out there who enjoy Carnage OP and aren't hanging off the Rage jock strap. :D

Been Carnage 90% of my Marauder's life. Rage has over-all more damage, and Ahni has better survivability (higher damage as well, but not so great burst), but as far as I'm concerned, Carnage is the perfect balance between mobility, control, and damage the other two trees can't compete with. At some point, you simply don't need more damage, as things will die regardless. :)

Edited by revial