Some advice needed.

Armyofme

Well basicly i need some advice, since im playing a maurauder and im at lvl 23 atm.

Can someone enlighten me on best spec to use for pve and pvp?

And the pro's and con's of the 3 spec's we have to choose from?

Anni is DPS through Damage Over Time effects, and has been widely touted as the best route to go for leveling.

Carnage is DPS through Burst Damage and the Ataru proc effect. Most people will tell you it's crap, but I personally love it. Bad part is though, it doesn't really become worthwhile till at LEAST 40+. Carnage doesn't function as intended without Massacre.

Rage i'm not very sure about, as I haven't researched it as much. I've heard that your main DPS there is gonna come from Charging, Obliterating, and Smashes at 4 stacks of Shockwave. I'd be the wrong person to ask about it.

Thank you for the answer.

Im quite suprised that not more ppl have responded, but i guess that might have something to do with the fact that most that post on this forum complain about the class

Annihilation is best for leveling, keep up deadly saber/rupture & pop beserk vs golds.

Ignore carnage & rage, Rage is useless for PvE & Carnage is very gear dependant to do well, Kit out Quinn as much as you can. He'll be your best friend on hard golds.