THIS day will SCAR BIOWARE

badjezus

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say that were all QQing, but when you make PAYING CUSTOMERS angry (Like many of us are), SOMETHING IS NOT GOING RIGHT FOR YOUR BUSINESS. Why is this so hard to understand. I don't care if I was or was not entitled to 5 days of EA or not. Hundreds of thousands of customers are Pissed Off and this IS BAD FOR EVERYONE, For us and Bioware. This will hurt Bioware in the long run. Many of us will continue to reluctantly wait to play the game, but we won't forget this day and the impression it has given us.... and this launch could end being a costly mistake by Bioware down the road.

You misstyped the line in bold. You meant to say "Hundreds of emotional teenagers are jacked up on mountain dew and wasted a sick day from home period when they misunderstood how early access was going to be."

Say that were all QQing, but when you make PAYING CUSTOMERS angry (Like many of us are), SOMETHING IS NOT GOING RIGHT FOR YOUR BUSINESS. Why is this so hard to understand. I don't care if I was or was not entitled to 5 days of EA or not. Hundreds of thousands of customers are Pissed Off and this IS BAD FOR EVERYONE, For us and Bioware. This will hurt Bioware in the long run. Many of us will continue to reluctantly wait to play the game, but we won't forget this day and the impression it has given us.... and this launch could end being a costly mistake by Bioware down the road.

Actually it won't, because MMO forums are like this and it's all normal. WoW has seen this kind of complaining about every little thing since day 1.

Business as usual ^^

I really dont see why its worth getting angry about, its really not that big of a deal, I will get in eventually and will find a character name I like. Though while I wait I get to enjoy seeing all the rage and claims that this will hurt bioware that will be forgotten as soon as people get into the game.

I can't believe they aren't letting us all in today! Today being two days before they said Early Access would start. Early Access being a feature they didn't have to give us but did, as a way of saying thank you for pre-ordering.

The self-entitlement of this post makes me nauseous.

This is why you are stupid. If this is such a horrible injustice DO NOT PAY FOR THE GAME! Cancel your orders and don't give Bioware or EA a dollar.

We all know that you won't do that though, you'll keep crying online while you continue to pay for at least one subscription, and you jerk off over the statue you got with the collectors edition.